ADIDAS back huh?

naturalylight

Banned
roll.gif
 the hell ya'll running around in adidas pants shirts and ball caps for then still have some foams on. 
laugh.gif
 But watch the NYC members say they been doing that since the mid 90s 

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

roll.gif
 the hell ya'll running around in adidas pants shirts and ball caps for then still have some foams on. 
laugh.gif

WTH you been for the past 2 yrs?Maybe the hats but all the other gear with the classic 3 strips has been fair game. I seen it in allot of trap rap vids so idk if it's just a DMV thang.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

roll.gif
laugh.gif

WTH you been for the past 2 yrs?Maybe the hats but all the other gear with the classic 3 strips has been fair game. I seen it in allot of trap rap vids so idk if it's just a DMV thang.
nah the classic stuff been fair game forever I agree...but you can't tell me dudes not doing the most now?  Then again it looks like adidas is marketing themselves a little different now? 

Originally Posted by egaroc1

roll.gif
laugh.gif

nah the classic stuff been fair game forever I agree...but you can't tell me dudes not doing the most now?  Then again it looks like adidas is marketing themselves a little different now? 
true with the hats and heads doing the most.
but the hoodies and leaf logo is a go and was making a hard come back like 2 winters ago 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom