Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Bought the Rose 1.5's White colourway yesterday and balled in them today. Amazing shoe to play in. This season I have started with the Kobe All Stars then the Melo 5.5 and now the Rose 1.5 and they were by far the comfiest shoes I have used.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

^^I wouldn't know cause i don't really wear jerseys. But your best bet would be to just go to champs or a local sport store and try them on.

i would if there was any place in town to do that.  thanks tho...

Originally Posted by cornzilla

^^I wouldn't know cause i don't really wear jerseys. But your best bet would be to just go to champs or a local sport store and try them on.

i would if there was any place in town to do that.  thanks tho...

damn cant believe the bred crazy lights are sold out everywhere. i wanted to get a pair to ball in.

damn cant believe the bred crazy lights are sold out everywhere. i wanted to get a pair to ball in.

^I can't believe they're sold out either...even the grey colorway is sold out at my FL.  Maybe Adidas didn't anticipate these selling so well......

^I can't believe they're sold out either...even the grey colorway is sold out at my FL.  Maybe Adidas didn't anticipate these selling so well......

Originally Posted by jman8811

Adidas just produced very low numbers of the initial Crazy Lights released. 

Originally Posted by jman8811

Adidas just produced very low numbers of the initial Crazy Lights released. 

oh okay. i hope places restock more breds. those and the silver and green are the only ones i want.

oh okay. i hope places restock more breds. those and the silver and green are the only ones i want.

I don't see many hitting the outlets, maybe a pairt or two in odd sizes hitting the back wall, but nowhere near FSR. They are just selling too well. And rightfully so.

And as for the Rose Crazy Light re-stock, I have heard they will not be making that colorway anymore, but that this fall will offer more GR colorways to compensate for a relatively low run of the first four colors. Hopes were high but realistic expectations kept production in check, and they have exceeded all projections.

I don't see many hitting the outlets, maybe a pairt or two in odd sizes hitting the back wall, but nowhere near FSR. They are just selling too well. And rightfully so.

And as for the Rose Crazy Light re-stock, I have heard they will not be making that colorway anymore, but that this fall will offer more GR colorways to compensate for a relatively low run of the first four colors. Hopes were high but realistic expectations kept production in check, and they have exceeded all projections.

Damn I didn't know these were limited, glad I got my pair then. 
@dneou20, I would go with the white sockliner, just cause it gives it a bit more balance. But then again the white will get dirty so maybe purp? It's really up to you, post up pics whenever you get them in.

Damn I didn't know these were limited, glad I got my pair then. 
@dneou20, I would go with the white sockliner, just cause it gives it a bit more balance. But then again the white will get dirty so maybe purp? It's really up to you, post up pics whenever you get them in.

damn i didn't expect these to go that fast. im interested to see what the new colors will be.

damn i didn't expect these to go that fast. im interested to see what the new colors will be.

glad i got these when i did. took me long enough to find a sz 10

264134_10150291164512442_579372441_9022867_6873238_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom