ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

That's the ugliest shoe of all time holy ****. Tread pattern matchs '16 CLB though, but I thought they discontinued that model in NA

Last edited:
Been hooping in the greys this week, still early days but traction has been a bit of a disappointment, and it's already feathering like the CE16s did.
The CE16 lows, and CE17 whites I had were really good with traction, don't know what's up with these...
They made a LOT, and quality control seems to be an issue. Hope you're not balling outdoors because they'll get obliterated.

Does anyone know the release schedule for the different colorways of the '17 CE PK?

Last edited:
Anyone else tired of waiting for ADC to drop more CE17PK colorways? I'm about to just cop the lebron 15s next month if they don't come out with something LMAO.

Screenshot_20170914-225514.png

Have these released??? Anyone got info on these Parlay x Adidas crazy explosive PK lows?

Rubios look ok. Still waiting to see what the miadidas options are going to be.

Those Parley blue PK 16 lows are very nice.

CE16 lows are going to be on miadidas?

If they were planning it, they should have had it months ago.

And if they do, make it damn returnable!

CE16 lows are going to be on miadidas?

If they were planning it, they should have had it months ago.

And if they do, make it damn returnable!

Yeah, I don't see us getting a miadidas option for the 16 lows. That shipped has sailed. I hope we get a miadidas option for the 17 lows and Hardens.

The non-returnable part for miadidas does suck when NikeID offers that option. Wish adidas would change that too.

Screenshot_20170914-225514.png

Have these released??? Anyone got info on these Parlay x Adidas crazy explosive PK lows?

Does anyone have any info on these? Have they released already or is it a future release? Sample?

Also, are we to expect more low PK colorways?

Thanks!!

really seems like Adidas has no confidence in their bball shoes outside of the Hardens and Dames

Parley 16's are amazing. I'd cop.

On the 17's, I agree with y'all. Frustrating and making me move on.

CE16's PK had less than a handful of colorways and felt like a limited release.

CLB16 PKs got no love either, it seemed like it never even existed.

Colorwyas on both nonPK version were lackluster as well and again, very few stores got them and with Adidas' inconsistent sizing, availability was vastly needed.

To this day, they are still releasing new colorways of Dames and Hardens.

Why is Adidas lagging on the colorways. Shouldn't knit be easier to manufacture?
I was thinking they were waiting for ball season to start but it's already started for high school and under. They should've released more colors before school started so kids can have preseason shoes for try outs and such.

Played in CE pk17 this past weekend. Im not sure if i wana go back to any other cushioning. I love KD9s but this is next level comfort. ordered the CE low and waiting on that to see if there are much differences in performance.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm thinking about getting a pair of the Ce16 Low day one ado. Anybody know what the fit is like on them? I'm a 9.5 in harden 1 and dame 3

Played in CE pk17 this past weekend. Im not sure if i wana go back to any other cushioning. I love KD9s but this is next level comfort. ordered the CE low and waiting on that to see if there are much differences in performance.

Are CE17's better than CE16's? I've got the 16 and I'm so impressed with the performance. Hoping to feel the same way, if not better, on the 17.

Hi guys, I'm thinking about getting a pair of the Ce16 Low day one ado. Anybody know what the fit is like on them? I'm a 9.5 in harden 1 and dame 3

I'd go half a size up from Hardens vol 1s and Dame 3s, so a size 10. Really encourage you to try them on if you can, might even have to go a full size up

Are CE17's better than CE16's? I've got the 16 and I'm so impressed with the performance. Hoping to feel the same way, if not better, on the 17.

CE17s are only slightly better in every way other than traction. I feel as though the 16 lows had the best traction out of the CEs - even though the pattern is the same.
I'll be getting a pair with a solid outsole whenever they release something to make a comparison

Adidas is being dumb with these colorways. Can they just release more of them already!
word dude. I went from a sure buy to now waiting to see reviews for the curry 4s first before deciding which shoe to play in this winter. Adidas stupid slow dropping more colors

word dude. I went from a sure buy to now waiting to see reviews for the curry 4s first before deciding which shoe to play in this winter. Adidas stupid slow dropping more colors
Going for the lebrons now at this point. Nightwing2303 said the cushioning is hall of fame level. I'm also interested in the curry 4s. I almost ordered the wiggins colorway from overseas but if that 13.5 doesn't fit me then I have no way of returning it. 13 TTS doesn't fit at all. Adidas is really stupid with not dropping more colorways smh. It's already been like 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom