ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Sole brothers has a pair it says sample on the lining though. Probably bought it from ebay.

I'm still looking for the black/red CLB 2016. Thought they might sit longer for discount but disappeared while I waited longer.

I went TTS in the CE 2017, and they feel ridiculously tight - did anyone have them same issue and found they stretched once you started playing in them?

I went TTS in the CE 2017, and they feel ridiculously tight - did anyone have them same issue and found they stretched once you started playing in them?

Yes. They loosen up after a few runs. Even the boost felt a bit stiff at first. Once they break in, it will feel AMAZING!

.660x430-create-2017-09-adidas-crazy-explosive-2017-primeknit-bw0931-vyru-krepsinio-avalyne-2.jpg

.660x430-create-2017-09-adidas-crazy-explosive-2017-primeknit-bw0931-vyru-krepsinio-avalyne-4.jpg

.660x430-create-2017-09-adidas-crazy-explosive-2017-by4460-mens-basketball-shoes-2.jpg

Doesn't look like Greek Freak will be coming to adidas (Li-Ning but Nike can match)

Those yellow non PK mids are nice. I hope those release soon or we get something similar in a low soon.

John Wall, Giannis Antetokounmpo, DeMar DeRozan, Zach LaVine and C.J. McCollum headline the list of players who will become free agents later this week.

Doesn't look like Wall Street is getting a bag from Nike.

Zach already signed with Anta and CJs been testing LiNing shoes (I think he might have signed already too). Giannis looks to be going to LiNing too unless Nike has an offer to match (which they should).

With all these players going to Chinese companies, maybe Wall could finally get a good offer he deems enough from Nike :lol: I doubt Derozan goes anywhere but then again money talks.

This thread has been quiet for days. Still no word on miadidas CE17s nor on the 17 lows. :smh:

Just noticed the yellow non-PK mids are up on multiple sites in boys sizes. Wondering if we are going to get a mens release soon...

Last edited:
This thread has been quiet for days. Still no word on miadidas CE17s nor on the 17 lows. :smh:

Just noticed the yellow non-PK mids are up on multiple sites in boys sizes. Wondering if we are going to get a mens release soon...
Oct 12th. Go back a page.

Zach already signed with Anta and CJs been testing LiNing shoes (I think he might have signed already too). Giannis looks to be going to LiNing too unless Nike has an offer to match (which they should).

With all these players going to Chinese companies, maybe Wall could finally get a good offer he deems enough from Nike :lol: I doubt Derozan goes anywhere but then again money talks.

I'd think the opposite for Wall... with those guys going Chinese I think it shows Nike/adidas are not paying big money... I can't believe one of them didn't get Giannis. For them to go Chinese they prob were getting low balled by Nike/adidas and got a lot more $ with lining and Anta.

I'd think the opposite for Wall... with those guys going Chinese I think it shows Nike/adidas are not paying big money... I can't believe one of them didn't get Giannis. For them to go Chinese they prob were getting low balled by Nike/adidas and got a lot more $ with lining and Anta.

I think they'd offer him bigger if they can't retain those possible future stars because they'd need to fill those empty spots but in the end it's going to be up to Wall how much he wants to accept or if he wants his own sig shoes which he likely won't get with Nike.

Has anyone owned both the Rose 7 and the CEs, how different or similar are they cushion wise?

Yea definitely. Lining is big in china right after nike. They can afford to dish out more money to some all star nba players than nike/adidas.

Yea definitely. Lining is big in china right after nike. They can afford to dish out more money to some all star nba players than nike/adidas.

I am sure Adidas and Nike could dish out the same amount if not more, they just do not value those players' selling power especially if they aren't going to give them a sig shoe like Kyrie, George, Lebron, Durant, etc...

Some are just asking for too much and if Adidas and Nike only plans for them to wear team shoes then it's not worth it.

As for Wall, it's hard to imagine dude hasn't gotten offers from some Chinese brands and I am sure they've sent him some shoes to try on but he seems content wearing Nikes so why pay him if he'll just continue to promote the shoe on the court without giving him a single dime? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom