ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Red/black Lowry 2016CE PK lows are up on adc.

Wow. Is that the first time they put up a Player Exclusive CE on there? I know they had the Andrew Wiggins one, but his logo was replaced with Adidas logo. Adidas needs to stop ****ing around and give us those Brandom Ingram Player Exclusives.

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

And there was also a black and purple pair that I've posted before but I can't seem to find

This is the second PE of the lows for sale directly from adidas. I got the Wiggins CE lows from adidas earlier this year and they have his logo on the tongue instead of the adidas logo. I definitely agree they should make more PEs available or put these shoes on mi adidas.

This is the second PE of the lows for sale directly from adidas. I got the Wiggins CE lows from adidas earlier this year and they have his logo on the tongue instead of the adidas logo. I definitely agree they should make more PEs available or put these shoes on mi adidas.

Oh, so they did ship the AWs with his logo. The images they had on the website was the Adidas logo.

Red/black Lowry 2016CE PK lows are up on adc.

Thanks for posting. We'll see if they actually have them in stock and they ship out. I got two pairs to try the sizing and I'll keep the one that fits better. Threw in some bball shorts and used a code to knock off $100.

Prego.

Good way to use their $100 off deal. I’m thinking of doing the same. Hope one of the pairs works out for you.

So random. I don't get it? Had extra stock of the Lowry PE or something, so they decided to throw em up on ADC? A year after? Adidas man :lol::lol:

Great deal for these shoes, I paid the same price for the black colorway about a week or so ago when Adidas had a 30% off promo code floating around.

Man I was really looking forward to testing them out...and then Tuesday night I dislocated/fractured my pinkie (think Gordon Hayward) so I won't really get a chance to play in them during the 30 day return window. Went to the gym today and wore them while doing cardio...they felt good, noticeably heavier than the lows that I normally wear, and the stiffness of the material kind of reminded me of the Kyrie 2. For less than $70, I'll probably keep them though and maybe wear them on the 2nd day of back to back hooping when my body starts to feel it's age lol.

Great deal for these shoes, I paid the same price for the black colorway about a week or so ago when Adidas had a 30% off promo code floating around.

Man I was really looking forward to testing them out...and then Tuesday night I dislocated/fractured my pinkie (think Gordon Hayward) so I won't really get a chance to play in them during the 30 day return window. Went to the gym today and wore them while doing cardio...they felt good, noticeably heavier than the lows that I normally wear, and the stiffness of the material kind of reminded me of the Kyrie 2. For less than $70, I'll probably keep them though and maybe wear them on the 2nd day of back to back hooping when my body starts to feel it's age lol.

Sorry to hear about your pinkie. I did that about 18 months ago. Hopefully it heals up nicely and you're back on the court quickly.

Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences with the non-PK when you can get back on the court. Everyone is reviewing the PK version, so we have very little credible feedback on the non-PK pair.

Prozingod is not even the first signature unicorn signed to Adidas...

[youtube][/youtube]

Regarding the rolling down of the Nike socks, it makes smart business sense. All of the on court shots of the Adidas flagship shoes are cluttered with Nike logos...even the close ups. Might as well minimize it if you can.

Wonder how'd they look without the collar...but lord those look extremely dumb, no point of that collar, at least it looked nice on the mids.

PK lows just look awkward. Like your ankle disappears. Adidas Basketball design team had to continue the knit collar trend on to them, which is a bummer.

I just cant get over how low the heel is on those CE 17 lows. CLB had lockdown issues with a low heel, hopefully the fit in these doesn't suffer.

Back
Top Bottom