ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

that was already posted and I thought it was reported that it isn't releasing in the US iirc?

gettyimages-889863908.jpg

gettyimages-889663030.jpg

gettyimages-889870724.jpg

gettyimages-889820410.jpg

It's hard to mess gradient up.

Lows look much better with a solid collar to me. Anything with a striped collar looks a little funny.
I disagree some of the harsher fade gradients look pretty bad. Like the hyperdunks if I remember.

And I agree that’s the only way with the collar the shoe looks good

Returned mine after losing two toenails because the inner materials never really softened up, and because of how much deadspace there was above the toes. Your mileage may vary

Returned mine after losing two toenails because the inner materials never really softened up, and because of how much deadspace there was above the toes. Your mileage may vary

I think with this shoe people should've stuck with their normal adidas sizing. Mine was super tight first like it was hurting my foot, etc.. but i had a feeling it will break in after a few wears since all knit materials are like that nowadays.

It did took a while to break in mine but i have no issues now. Even the toe area soften up for me.

I think with this shoe people should've stuck with their normal adidas sizing. Mine was super tight first like it was hurting my foot, etc.. but i had a feeling it will break in after a few wears since all knit materials are like that nowadays.

It did took a while to break in mine but i have no issues now. Even the toe area soften up for me.
Fit was just off for me and caused too much shifting unless I wore a very specific pair of socks. Length and width wise was fine, but there was just too much volume which bruised off both big toe nails. This simply wasn't worth it for me. Glad it worked out for you though.

Fit was just off for me and caused too much shifting unless I wore a very specific pair of socks. Length and width wise was fine, but there was just too much volume which bruised off both big toe nails. This simply wasn't worth it for me. Glad it worked out for you though.

I was up to point of returning them too, man. So i can see where you coming from.

That sucks. I had the same big toe soreness the first 2-3 times I hooped in them. It's broken in for me now but the toebox area is very stiff, almost doesn't even feel like primeknit. The rest of the shoe feels great though.

That sucks. I had the same big toe soreness the first 2-3 times I hooped in them. It's broken in for me now but the toebox area is very stiff, almost doesn't even feel like primeknit. The rest of the shoe feels great though.
Yeah these were a day 1 cop. I switched to a solid outsole too but nothing changed so it is what it is.

Non-PK CE mids have finally landed at miadidas. Figured something was coming soon since they finally took down the CLBs a couple weeks ago.

Too true. Adidas seems late to the party with the nonPK mids on miadidas at this time. Would rather have the PK mids or lows for miadidas.

Back
Top Bottom