ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Picked up both of these at 747 yesterday they’re crazy

55716202-5C5C-42DB-91F8-CAB7C26BBBD2.jpeg

A09BEB59-A972-4231-8C29-D23446761577.jpeg

Were they pushed back?

I'm just here to see more pictures of the BYW X and find out when I get to take my L on them. LOL
oh u want more pics? you should ask @God he's the fruit of all knowledge.
your not gonna take an L, adidas hasn't officially released the byw x model to the public yet, if you got $900 somewhere u can buy them on ebay or stock-x, or just wait like me and peteweezy peteweezy

I need me more colorways for the BYW Xs. The lakers colorway is ight but would like something better lol.

A certain poster is having a meltdown over sneakers
How you figure you're going to take a L? These are going to be gr I thought not some limited stuff.
did u not read what jayocampo jayocampo said adidas don't make mass produce their sneakers like Nike these are gonna sell, they might not be limited but they don't carry a high volume like GR pair of jordans or other nikes.

When the byw had a early limited release back in late january they sold out day-one. ur gonna be out of luck looking for a pair in your size/colorway 3-4 months from now just cause u wanna save some beans. I bet you on it.

Adidas is going full swing with their basketball line of shoes so they can compete with Nike basketball and they gonna win once this byw x model drops basketball heads are gonna be ready for the streets. Adidas is looking to win this year.

jayocampo jayocampo they are coming just be patient. We might see a ID model as well. :wink:

did u not read what jayocampo jayocampo said adidas don't make mass produce their sneakers like Nike these are gonna sell, they might not be limited but they don't carry a high volume like GR pair of jordans or other nikes.

When the byw had a early limited release back in late january they sold out day-one. ur gonna be out of luck looking for a pair in your size/colorway 3-4 months from now just cause u wanna save some beans. I bet you on it.

Adidas is going full swing with their basketball line of shoes so they can compete with Nike basketball and they gonna win once this byw x model drops basketball heads are gonna be ready for the streets. Adidas is looking to win this year.

jayocampo jayocampo they are coming just be patient. We might see a ID model as well. :wink:
Adidas might not mass produce their sneakers but they are still sitting for the most part outside of stuff like the bape dames and other limited edition stuff. I love the Harden vol 1 and have a few pair but they were sitting long enough I was able to get them all for under 100. I don't need them first day or anything like that I have enough ball sneakers which I use them for. The byw sold out the first time because they were limited and folks had a chance to cop a few weeks before they hit the masses. Now that they have hit the masses they haven't moved at all yet on adc or eastbay when I checked. If they start moving like you say I have no problem getting them for retail but I don't think that's going to happen. We shall see. I don't know why you keep saying save some beans like I can't afford them now. It just makes no sense when I feel they are going on sale and they aren't some super awesome sneaks I must have so I'll wait.

I like the byw x and hope they are nice but unless they are limited they are probably going to sit also. Assuming that why not wait unless you just want them that badly? You haven't given a reason for doing so that I remember. Outside of a few sneakers that are mainly limited and or have a nostalgic/resale factor sneakers are sitting.

you just reiterated what i said and repeated everything what you said a few pages ago. was this just summary?

look chief i can understand where you're coming from, your trying to save some "beans" can't flaunt you on that. ain't nothing wrong with saving money, however. it's a huge inconvenience (i'm a gotta have now person) for me personally to wait and wait for for a price to drop on certain items in life. if you keep waiting for something to drop in price, don't expect it to be in stock when the price is dropped and your ready to spend your money all there's left is a size 14 and need a size 10. You'll mad at yourself.

would you eat a hot bowl of noodles in the cold winter or wait till your eat it in the hot summer? get it while the getting is good, you only live once.

You still ain't getting that discount code though.

can't wait till my byw comes in the mail, i need a good style shoe for casual nights out, this fits the bill, when the the byw x drops i'll be ready to play ball.

you just reiterated what i said and repeated everything what you said a few pages ago. was this just summary?

look chief i can understand where you're coming from, your trying to save some "beans" can't flaunt you on that. ain't nothing wrong with saving money, however. it's a huge inconvenience (i'm a gotta have now person) for me personally to wait and wait for for a price to drop on certain items in life. if you keep waiting for something to drop in price, don't expect it to be in stock when the price is dropped and your ready to spend your money all there's left is a size 14 and need a size 10. You'll mad at yourself.

would you eat a hot bowl of noodles in the cold winter or wait till your eat it in the hot summer? get it while the getting is good, you only live once.

You still ain't getting that discount code though.

can't wait till my byw comes in the mail, i need a good style shoe for casual nights out, this fits the bill, when the the byw x drops i'll be ready to play ball.
5 15 8 3

I'm being dramatic but my luck with Adidas and splash pages is not that great...LOL
Well I hope your luck changes my man lol.

byw.PNG

peteweezy peteweezy i keep telling these are gonna be limited but you don't be listening. you think you know every about sales and marketing, these aren't gonna sit. they are gonna sell out day 1

Y'all just ignore this guy - he wants to "be informed" with inside info/heated opinions to gain attention on NT. We've seen it before.

Y'all just ignore this guy - he wants to "be informed" with inside info/heated opinions to gain attention on NT. We've seen it before.

your just adding to more fuel the fire. go sit down, and enjoy the shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom