ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

IMG_2041.JPG
IMG_2039.JPG
You may be right about something being wrong with the shoe being able to withstand the rigors of basketball. But what could that be because they already did a limited release. And John wall has worn the crazy byw X on court for the wizards already. And I seen 2 PEs of his he was going to wear had he not been hurt for the All Star game.

ringless and you breed a murderer? yeah bro you hustling backwards.

Van Exel was always one of my favorites growing up. What happened with his son is very sad.

If you’re hustling the right way you wouldn’t be spending so much time on here replying to every post. One day you’ll hopefully grow up and cringe if you ever look at your post history. :wink:

this is my downtime, i can do what i please. ben posting like this before you even joined NT, nothing has changed, but more money in pocket. Good way to use google though. i see u phelgi boy. Good day sir!

copped a pair from ADC to try on with various fits... will most likely return and cop later on disco..excited

From the game he changed kicks in :lol:

Your arrested development is disturbing. You might want to seek professional help.

You don't even have pics to back up your statement. Words are cheap. Where's the evidence.
image.gif

I watched that game I don't remember seeing him switch out of kicks. Your still wrong. Just admit it and we can have peace.

2018 Crazy Light Boost are available on Eastbay

Thank you. Let's get more of these posts and less of the other stuff, geez.

Let's hope they addressed the issue with the 2016, which was the heel slip. I felt like they were kind of heavy too, but not enough to be a deal breaker. I'm still getting used to the Crazy Explosive low, so I'm personally on the fence about which I like better.

Very interested to hear some more opinions how these go with heel slip and softness of Boost. They look much better than the CE lows and the extra eyelet should fix the biggest issues with the CLB 16

Back
Top Bottom