ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I bought my BYW X from Footlocker as well and they were $200. There was no price on the box so I had to ask. I was hoping they screwed up and they would be cheaper lol but they scanned as $200.

02C9B591-A79A-4C9A-8707-90555AE0E08F.jpeg
E37549D3-85CF-4BC1-B0A7-27C3A9BEDCEF.jpeg
Got the crazy light 2018’s in today. They Remind me of a D Rose 8, but a low top with different traction.
Said the same thing about them. Did you get them on sale?

They will probably go lower than that because they are sitting like crazy. Still isn't a bad price so soon after release.

Looking forward to reviews on the CLB 18s. Thinking about ordering a pair but will wait for reviews and more colorways...

Looking forward to reviews on the CLB 18s. Thinking about ordering a pair but will wait for reviews and more colorways...
I’ve been playing in mine the last couple of days. Traction’s is great, not a lot of heel slippage like the CLB 2016. Cushion provide great impact protection and responsiveness. Material are trash, but they feel great on feet. My heel wasnt slipping once I lace the shoes up through all the lacing holes, including th top eyelet closes to the ankle. I’ve been playing in the kryrie 4, PG2, AJ32’s and Kyrie4. I personally like the CLB18’ better than all the other shoes. I went a half size down. The shoe plays similar to a D Rose 8. Their is no space above your toe and lacing the shoes is easy.

I’ve been playing in mine the last couple of days. Traction’s is great, not a lot of heel slippage like the CLB 2016. Cushion provide great impact protection and responsiveness. Material are trash, but they feel great on feet. My heel wasnt slipping once I lace the shoes up through all the lacing holes, including th top eyelet closes to the ankle. I’ve been playing in the kryrie 4, PG2, AJ32’s and Kyrie4. I personally like the CLB18’ better than all the other shoes. I went a half size down. The shoe plays similar to a D Rose 8. Their is no space above your toe and lacing the shoes is easy.

Thanks. Looking forward to hearing how these continue to perform.

I know you said they play like a low drose 8 but do they play like the clb16 as well just with better lockdown in the heel? Thanks in advance !

Nice recap! So half size big, like harden vol 1? Or more like CE? Heard Adi fixing their sizing issues this year (consistency at least)

Nice recap! So half size big, like harden vol 1? Or more like CE? Heard Adi fixing their sizing issues this year (consistency at least)
Hard to say. I have narrow feet, so I always go a half size down in adidas. I have the Dame 4 in a 12 1/2 (My TTS is 13) and they fits me perfectly. Other people say they are way too narrow to go down have a size. Since they don’t have these is stores, your best bet is to order two pair in your TTS (True To Size) and half a size down to see which one works for you. Then return the one’s that doesn’t fit you properly.

Great to hear the tracton is fine for the CLB18, was a bit concerned because it looks like the Dame 4s.

Do the materials needs some break in time?

Great to hear the tracton is fine for the CLB18, was a bit concerned because it looks like the Dame 4s.

Do the materials needs some break in time?
I have slipped out a couple of times in the last two days of play. I’m not sure if it’s the court I’ve been playing on. Will play on a different court tomorrow.

The materials need minimal break in time. Probably like 1 to 1 1/2 hours of playing time.

might as well forget about the BYW X. Adidas rep doesn't know when they will be officially out again. So the only pairs you can get where from ASW. If you get lucky to get them close to retail good luck.

Gonna be with the nike basketball boyz, this spring and summer. Adidas handle this release very bad. no way i'm paying a resellers fee for some Adidas kicks.

IMG_6220.JPG It was beautiful outside yesterday so I went to the park with my brothers and played in my CLB's for the 2nd time. They felt good!

Last edited:
Also, finally came home to my BYW X from nicekicks after being on the road last week. Will take some pics tonight and post, but from trying them on yesterday I really like them so far lol

Also, finally came home to my BYW X from nicekicks after being on the road last week. Will take some pics tonight and post, but from trying them on yesterday I really like them so far lol

what size did you get? im kicking myself in the *** for nothing thoroughly going through nicekicks.com
i'm just not willing to paying a resellers fee for shoes i know i plan on using as beasters, no way jose.

what size did you get? im kicking myself in the *** for nothing thoroughly going through nicekicks.com
i'm just not willing to paying a resellers fee for shoes i know i plan on using as beasters, no way jose.
11 and yeah i feel you, wouldn't have payed resell for them if I wasn't able to get them either.

Back
Top Bottom