ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

N3XT L3V3Ls were sold out in the UK in literally two seconds. How many pairs were there?

Never seen this with Adidas before. Was there even any in stock?

Adidas likes to do fake sell outs on New release products to generate hype.

They did it to the white byw x when they were released and 1-2 months later they went on disco this past Black Friday shopping even with the fake hype they didn’t even move enough units.

Ain’t no one looking for these, especially for shoe that isn’t even signature or tied to any nba player.

Relax and wait for disco

Restocked AND you can use code: CGHS18ADP for 15% off.

Comes to $153 before taxes. :nthat:

1adidas.png

I got robbed, had it in my cart and hit PayPal and looked like I was going to get me then it took longer than normal to process then it kicked me out and wouldn’t let me reload the screen . By the time it did my size sold out. Pretty pissed about it

If it's anything like UA original Micro G they got a winner.

My size was still available but stuck to passing but that discount was kinda tempting lol (wonder why they took the exclusion off)

Looking forward to you guys' reviews then if a better colorway comes out then I'll pick up a pair, although I probably could have just that midfoot piece black

I’m intrigued by the boost in these new TMac shoes. The shoes do look bulky though. Will wait for reviews and good color before considering getting a pair.

I'm skeptical as well since no real hoop reviews (or reviews in general) are available. I'll be a guinea pig for this one. I hoop in the laceless Jordan XXXIII's, might as well try adidas attempt at it and compare.

I'm skeptical as well since no real hoop reviews (or reviews in general) are available. I'll be a guinea pig for this one. I hoop in the laceless Jordan XXXIII's, might as well try adidas attempt at it and compare.
How you liking those 23s? The new black ones are decent looking jmo

I like the laceless system and kinda fun to play in but the J's lacks court feel. Sits high. IMO adidas usually does better in that area.
The black J's look classic to me.
Yeah man not a fan of shoes that ride high my main deterrent from trying out the Lebrons. Knees need cushioning though. Love the Kyrie 4s but they're tough on the knees,

i kinda digging the white and gold ones on adc right now, but i'm also curious to see what else is coming out :smile:

Back
Top Bottom