ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Got these two pairs for $ 100 total... Not too bad. Gonna rock them alternate

Attachments

• IMG_20190226_192754.jpg
    IMG_20190226_192754.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 31
They had the BYW X at the round rock outlets. It's the Cloud White/Ice Mint color way which for anyone wondering looks a lot different in person. The green/mint color is a lot more noticeable, not as white as I thought it would be based on pictures

Ymy guess is young?

Has anyone tried on the N3XT L3V3L? I’ve tried them on but the outside piece/stabilizer digs into my pinky toe. Anyone else experience the same?

JS”
I was aware of the stabilizer, but I have noticed any interference when I play. I went .5 size down too. Granted, I haven't been cutting hard in them yet either.

I actually like the shoe for hooping tbh.

I was aware of the stabilizer, but I have noticed any interference when I play. I went .5 size down too. Granted, I haven't been cutting hard in them yet either.

Hmmm. Maybe I should try half size down then. I usually have to go .5 size down in adidas but I’ve heard these run TTS so that’s what I went with. Thanks for the feedback.

JS”

What do you think of the lightstrike cushioning?

Where you seeing them for 79?

Eastbay with a code I don't see the code anymore but I think they're back up a little at $89 now. Not sure what happened between today and yesterday.

They'll go lower, I wouldn't even bother right now.

Marquee's are at $79 as of today.

Got some lows with the gum sole for about US$70 and they arrived yesterday. Definitely slightly firmer boost than the CLB 16s I'd been wearing. Slightly longer and even narrower across the broad of my foot but will need to break them in. Have over a thumbwitdth of space at the toe but couldn't go any smaller. I can see why people say the traction needs to be broken in, it's slightly textured and seems to have some film or something on it. Materials are a bit nicer than I was expecting too but not sure what adidas was ever thinking pricing these at $130 or whatever they were at release.

Got some lows with the gum sole for about US$70 and they arrived yesterday.

I'm guilty of this a few posts ago so pardon me in advance...

But if anybody finds a great price on shoes that you know others in this thread are interested in, could we start posting the link, the coupon code used and any other relevant info?

I think that would be useful to everyone going forward.

:nthat:

I'm guilty of this a few posts ago so pardon me in advance...

But if anybody finds a great price on shoes that you know others in this thread are interested in, could we start posting the link, the coupon code used and any other relevant info?

I think that would be useful to everyone going forward.

:nthat:

Sorry, was from a bricks & mortar store in Australia that had a 20% off sale. If it was online and available for everyone here I would have shared it.

Back
Top Bottom