ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Currently on sale in the outlet section in my country. Really tempted to try them but ive already recently picked up a pair of omn1s which i havnt gotten around to playing in yet
Crazy_BYW_X_2.0_Shoes_Yellow_EE6009_01_standard.jpg

Last edited:
Currently on sale in the outlet section in my country. Really tempted to try them but ive already recently picked up a pair of omn1s which i havnt gotten around to playing in yet
Saw Jaylen Brown rocking these (diff colorway). They look good on court.

JS”

These haven't officially release in the states. But if you seem them discounted at the outlets, im definitely gonna wait till they pop up for 35 bucks at Marshalls like i seen the 1st byw x.

Yeah that lefty dude on IG who can't shoot properly says they're the best basketball shoe of 2019 lol

Yeah that lefty dude on IG who can't shoot properly says they're the best basketball shoe of 2019 lol
Sneakerhighway? He said the same thing.
He works for publicity company. Aint no truth coming out that kids mouth when his pockets getting stuffed and getting free kicks. Plus his game is pre-schoolish.

He works for publicity company. Aint no truth coming out that kids mouth when his pockets getting stuffed and getting free kicks. Plus his game is pre-schoolish.

A9602DD8-E7C3-4BE1-8A4E-2F0547506C73.gif

Yeah. Can’t understand him anyway lol

Should i go tts or half size up?

i'm say half bcuz i know you not gonna ball in 'em and idk how long break in time is and they aren't all that comfy plus they're hot, i'm not sure there is any breath-ability in those at all.....they look good though :lol:

i'm say half bcuz i know you not gonna ball in 'em and idk how long break in time is and they aren't all that comfy plus they're hot, i'm not sure there is any breath-ability in those at all.....they look good though :lol:
I plan on balling in them, its a basketball sneaker🧐. Why wouldn't i?

Where's the lie?🧐
I'm getting these cheap.
And what better options are out there? Enlighten me?

every shoe in this thread not named crazy1 but hey if you wanna ball in these knock yourself out, TTS for sure then, let me know how the break in feels so i can see if it's worth wearing these a bit more

every shoe in this thread not named crazy1 but hey if you wanna ball in these knock yourself out, TTS for sure then, let me know how the break in feels so i can see if it's worth wearing these a bit more
Guess you haven't ball in the byw x, a injury prone shoe that did me in.

Guess you haven't ball in the byw x, a injury prone shoe that did me in.

my balling days are further behind me than in front of me but if i was to actually buy something to ball in i'd prob try n3xt l3v3l as i like he feel of them casually, i'd alo be interested in the dame6 but haven't tried them on but "I" only do mids, i'm not comfy with how lows feel in those types of movements

also sorry to hear about your accident, get well soon

Back
Top Bottom