ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Can confirm 8/5 RD for Harden black/gold PE.
Does anybody know where they will release in Las Vegas? i will be going cause there is a basketball tournament and my dad is playing and i want to surprise him with a pair

Does anybody know where they will release in Las Vegas? i will be going cause there is a basketball tournament and my dad is playing and i want to surprise him with a pair
Footlocker Launch Locator has them dropping first come first serve at:

Foot Locker FASHION SHOW MALL

3200 LAS VEGAS BLVD SOUT

LAS VEGAS, NV 89109

(702)369-0401

Footlocker Launch Locator has them dropping first come first serve at:

Foot Locker FASHION SHOW MALL

3200 LAS VEGAS BLVD SOUT

LAS VEGAS, NV 89109

(702)369-0401
Thanks a lot bro, hope there is not a lot of fuss about them, so i can just get in and buy them

Good Afternoon Bro I would like to share my little experience regarding the CE
It released today in Dubai UAE, went to the mall but unfortunately I forgot my wallet

9US CLB16 fits long for me and gave me heel slip just walking casually

9US Lillard2 fits perfect for me - Great Shoe!

I wear 9.5US TTS on my M10, M11, and Jordan XX8 XX9

I wear 10US on my Soldier 9, Kobe 9

so I ask for a size 9US CE 
TRACTION SUPER DUPER AMAZING! Kobe 9 and Jordan XX8 M10 Traction Level !!!
Cushion, NW is indeed correct damn cushy pillow, great for us who have knee problems
FIT for me is Snug but wow NO HEEL SLIP !, there is an internal bootie and the toe feels little weird
since its a flyknnit, the toe upper area is so soft

I will try to fir the 9.5US later but I think im better sizing down to 9US 
because for sure the Toe area will expand

Feels and Look like J Crossover 2 alike but with super duper cushion and upgraded beastly traction

By the way it cost us 220 USD here for a pair, thinking to wait for a discount overseas or just cop the Jordan 31 if the review will be great 

looking at the launch locator, black/gold harden pe are all over houston, cali and ny but in random spots spread out everywhere else. but it shouldn't be hard to cop, plus the online drops as well

Dont even want to say it, but CE lows actually look like yeexy 350s. Lacing and boot structure almost the same

I know i already said this, but I am like 99% sure the purple CE low pic is of fakes.  The upper material looks just too cheap/fake to me and the logos and boost look a little off.

Not saying they won't drop a CE low, but those purples cannot be real

I'd say go tts for the crazy explosives. While the primeknit is stretchy, your feet are separated from it by the snug inner bootie and a tight layer of mesh in the toe-box. IMO the firmness of boost is in relation to the size/shape/density/placement of shank plate. CE are much more plush than the DR7 and CLB

Those lows are definitely fakes. Hope they have plans to release lows though.

CLB are bulky and big as soon as I pulled them out the box. Improved stability and support over the 2015 so that's why it's like that. 2015 CLB upper with the boost and outsole of the 2016 would be awesome. Frankenstein swap anyone? lol

Last edited:
CLB are bulky and big as soon as I pulled them out the box. Improved stability and support over the 2015 so that's why it's like that. 2015 CLB upper with the boost and outsole of the 2016 would be awesome. Frankenstein swap anyone? lol
Yeah, that's something to note about them.  They are quite bulky for being lows, and as mentioned earlier they aren't crazy light anymore.  Compared to something like the 2015 or a Kobe 8, and these things are almost tanks.

I had the same thought about the 2015 upper, but just adding forefoot boost to those would have been the simplest thing to do.  Maybe the primeknit 2016 will feel different, but I'm more than fine with the jacquard upper.  They're just not as minimal/lightweight as they could be, which isn't always a bad thing.  Sometimes I want a super minimal, low profile speedster and other times I want some extra support and containment.

Frankenstein swaps always intrigue me... I have all sorts of ideas for swaps.  Just none of the tools and confidence to try and do it haha

Maybe one day with a couple pairs that I have nothing to lose on.  I do have this product called FreeSole by Gear Aid that works extremely well at re-sealing separations

Last edited:
[quote name="thapointguy"]CLB are bulky and big as soon as I pulled them out the box. [/quote]

Did you go down or tts?
Serramonte only had the USAs, in 10 & 12. I wear 11 or 11.5 in adidas, so I couldn't find out what the best fit would be for me.
The 12 only felt a little long, so maybe I could go tts, instead of going down to an 11 as I typically have to.

not even poormans CLB, just the homeless' CLB :lol:

can't like though, I'd buy those if it had bounce cushioning and retailed for less than $100 but it does look like a pair that are specifically for Sears and JCPenney

not even poormans CLB, just the homeless' CLB
laugh.gif

can't like though, I'd buy those if it had bounce cushioning and retailed for less than $100 but it does look like a pair that are specifically for Sears and JCPenney
Exactly! If those had bounce we'd be in business for what would seem to be a really solid shoe. Looks like similar traction to the Explosive

I'd say go tts for the crazy explosives. While the primeknit is stretchy, your feet are separated from it by the snug inner bootie and a tight layer of mesh in the toe-box. IMO the firmness of boost is in relation to the size/shape/density/placement of shank plate. CE are much more plush than the DR7 and CLB
Sounds like I made the right choice... now if the FedEx truck would just get here!

if anyone hits the Cow Palace adidas tent sale, can you see if tthey have the CLB 2015 there in sizes 11-12?

Thanks!

Did you go down or tts?
Serramonte only had the USAs, in 10 & 12. I wear 11 or 11.5 in adidas, so I couldn't find out what the best fit would be for me.
The 12 only felt a little long, so maybe I could go tts, instead of going down to an 11 as I typically have to.

Ordered from adc just to try on and return so I went tts to get a fell of how they'll fit since some said both tts or half down. It's slightly long so there's heel slippage so .5 down for me should be perfect. Liking the width and the padding around the forefoot for better containment. TTS should be your best bet since the 12 is just a little long.

Seeing these are the heaviest? between the Rose 7 and Explosive, I'm just gonna wait for these to go on their year end sale before I buy a pair.

nice 
nthat.gif

the tent sale for me is next week, hoping I find more than one pair this time or more clothes at least.

Back
Top Bottom