ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Nightwing said in their Lillard 3 trash talk that his white CE feels firmer in the forefoot and not as nice. Seems like its not just a preference thing. This is the first time Ive heard so much inconsistency in a ball shoe. I guess if you're stocking up on this shoe, you might want to try each pair on before throwing em in the closet.

this happens with all shoe companies. its just not reported often if at all because most people do not have multiple pairs to compare to.

been like this since the modern age of athletic shoes

Another on foot

that comment 
laugh.gif

TTS they say

if you want a snug fit you can do a .5 size down. 
I'm curious about where you heard that from. There maybe some that can get away with TTS since they are wide footed but I think that for majority, a half size down is better (although could still get heel slippage just like what happened with your CLB 16).
How do I size on crazyboost light 2016
I honestly believe that it's best that you try it in store. If not, maybe get half size down if you are normal width and maybe go with your true size if you are wide footed. I say maybe because the CLB 16's fit is tricky since it runs long and it has a weird lockdown.

might just be the colorway bit the Hardens look wide and bulky for a lowtop and sleek silhouette

I like them though for the most part, still worried about that traction though and it seems like it might wear down quick too

Is that old-man Denzel in the flannel??
laugh.gif

Every time I look on ebay there's non PK CEs for sale new for $89.99. Like every couple of days. Anyone buy one of these pairs? Seems strange that they're going for so cheap.

Is it the same seller that was selling the CLB16s for like $80?

If so some theories about the seller were discussed earlier, that he gets stock from Adidas somehow.

might cop a pair from ebay once they do the 10% ebay bucks promotion. I just wish the seller had the light grey color. From reviews, it seems like the neoprene version is just as comfortable as the PK version, more breathable, more durable, and $20 cheaper. Lol what? You guys can have the PK

Last edited:
Is it the same seller that was selling the CLB16s for like $80?

If so some theories about the seller were discussed earlier, that he gets stock from Adidas somehow.
info

Last edited:
How do I size on crazyboost light 2016

I don't think the CLB is a shoe you should buy without trying on first. Everytime i saw a pair instore, they were the only pair left. It took three sightings to find the right fit for me, and its a full size down. Meanwhile, my true size in the Rose 7 has my toes right at the front of the shoe. The variance in fit from model to model with this brand is unbelievable. :smh:

^ gonna see if FTL or champs has any pairs in store to try them on before I cop on eBay

I went half size down with the CL Boost 2016, and there was still dead space in the tie box. So I went a whole size and a half size to an 8.5, and I was finally locked in comfortably.

Every time I look on ebay there's non PK CEs for sale new for $89.99. Like every couple of days. Anyone buy one of these pairs? Seems strange that they're going for so cheap.
My friend bought a pair off ebay like a week after release, probably from that same seller I remember he was pretty excited to find them for $90. They came in 100% legit box wasn't even smashed or anything. 

Back
Top Bottom