ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

In 2 days
B49732_012_hover_standard.jpg

http://www.adidas.com/us/crazy-explosive-shoes/B49732.html

Last edited:
yeah curious too. not interested in boost if it's like the lunar crap. causal sure but for ball..no thanks. 

The forefoot is hard as a rock right now. I'm not sure if bottomed out is the correct term, they just lost their plushness and they're no longer bouncy and plush (just feel like regular firm foam). Also, the heel makes my achilles burn, to the point where I can't stand wearing them unless they're not tied as tight as I like them. My Primeknits were amazing but unfortunately had to take those back because they were too small. I would guess, by the way they felt, that the Boost in those would still feel good right now.

Personally, I just have a hard time trusting Boost right now and plan to switch back to Micro G until I start hearing/reading that it has gotten more consistent. I will say, adidas did credit me for one of the Rose 6s I had because of malfunctioning Boost (they never felt plush or soft and they were a replacement for ANOTHER bad pair of Rose 6s I had).

If you do get a Boost bball shoe hold them to that customer satisfaction warranty....

Last edited:
It's been a long run but I'm retiring my CLB 2016. The lacing system has been an headache for me. They loosen up while I play and I have to retie them over and over again. Not sure what hoop shoe to try next

It's been a long run but I'm retiring my CLB 2016. The lacing system has been an headache for me. They loosen up while I play and I have to retie them over and over again. Not sure what hoop shoe to try next

I recommend the Brandblack Rare Metal. It has the same characteristics of the CLB16 but the thin tongue and not as thick upper locks your foot in better and the lacing doesn't loosen.

Last edited:

Harden Vol. 1 supposed to be similar

I recommend the Brandblack Rare Metal. It has the same characteristics of the CLB16 but the thin tongue and not as thick upper locks your foot in better and the lacing doesn't loosen.

Thanks for the info, saw a pair at finishline last week going to try it on this weekend.

Just my freaking luck!! [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji] I held off buying both pairs of the Wiggins PE's as I was hoping to find a better discount. Here is that discount but my size is gone on both colorways! DARN IT!!!

Anybody see these in store anywhere near Philly? Even if I can't get the additional discount, the website price is darn good!!!

Adidas outlet had the James Harden USA CL2016 Boost for 50 bucks.

I got the AW PE CL2015 2.5 in a size 12 but this shoe was too tight in that size. 

Probably couldn't justify spending the 50 on them anyway, but was very shocked to see them up there for 50.

Do a lace swap, maybe even flat laces that won't loosen up so easily.

So supposedly the xenon upper is supposed to be stiffer and solve alot of the lacing issues that the other primeknit versions suffer from

does anyone know if addidas will let you stack coupon codes?

Uh oh, primeknit is coming to the CL 16... bout damn time
December 15 too. Adidas sure knows how to pick the wrong time to release their shoes but this one takes the cake with everything that came out before this. But I've been holding out on buying CLB16, Rose 7, CE even with these discounts. Will probably hold out on these too until next year.

Back
Top Bottom