ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

yah I don't think he's worn the CE17s this season yet
gettyimages-868374582.jpg

Can anyone confirm if there are any differences between the cushion on the 2016 and 2017 crazy explosives?

Some of the reviewers said the cushion on the 17 is just a little more firm?

Boost feels a little thicker and firmer on the 17s vs 16s.

Anyone have news on the CE17s hitting miadidas? Would have figured they would by now...

4 lace loops vs 5 lace loops

Much better lockdown. Firmer cushioning and materials. Slightly improved fit.

Everything else pretty much felt the same

Can anyone confirm if there are any differences between the cushion on the 2016 and 2017 crazy explosives?

Some of the reviewers said the cushion on the 17 is just a little more firm?
There is more boost (forefoot especially) in the 17. The firm feeling is mainly from the midfoot TPU, which gives you a sorta spring to your step upon impact.

The main difference between the 2 would definitely be the materials, durability, and traction (in that order). The '17s are very abrasive and stiff, and need a decent amount of time for the material to break in. If you get a PK solid rubber version, the traction will be on another level in comparison and can actually last you through a season. The same can't be said for the '16.

i just bought a pair of ultra boost 2.0 and i had to size up .5 and get a 10. do the CE lows fit the same as the ultraboost 2.0?

i just bought a pair of ultra boost 2.0 and i had to size up .5 and get a 10. do the CE lows fit the same as the ultraboost 2.0?
No, stay TTS unless your forefoot is abnormally wide. There is going to be a break in period because of the stiff, reinforced primeknit.

16 PK lows have been great, but ready to try the dame 4. 17s just not enticing, especially the lows.

That grey PK Wiggins has is the one I have, not sure I like the white laces though. Since I had no hope of getting the Vegas colourway it's easily my favourite.

It's amazing how bad the lows look after last years lows looked so great. They could have just taken the collar off and dropped the ankle support it half an inch and it would be perfect.

It's amazing how bad the lows look after last years lows looked so great. They could have just taken the collar off and dropped the ankle support it half an inch and it would be perfect.

Nicely put. That sums up how I feel about the PK 17 lows. Ugh...

Back
Top Bottom