ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

bhm?
DyqFyBFXgAUL3G8.jpg

DyqFyBFX0AEAHj7.jpg

Wow the Marquees have really grown on me.

Will snag a pair once I see them on absurd discount for sure.

I remember buying those silver Kobe’s back in the day at an adidas outlet when I was like 11..and my brother in law still make fun of me about it sometimes...talking bout “you remember when you had to have those moon boots”

Seriously... out of all the shoes I have in my current rotation (Harden Vol 2 & 3, LBJ 16, PG 2 - 3, multiple Kobe’s, etc) the Marquee Boost might be the most funnest pair to play out of them all...10/10!

Seriously... out of all the shoes I have in my current rotation (Harden Vol 2 & 3, LBJ 16, PG 2 - 3, multiple Kobe’s, etc) the Marquee Boost might be the most funnest pair to play out of them all...10/10!

Wow that's good to know, I might have to check them out.

The collar of the marque low is such an eye sore. Shoe is otherwise a very nice shape. In person, especially the mids/highs, it looks like a mistake
I hear you. That collar is absurd. Otherwise yeah, a great looking shoe.

Hit up local adidas store, no sales but two new colors of the Marquee Boost at retail...

A64BD4F3-C5D6-4723-BAFB-80A98E0E36B3.jpeg
49751115-D478-4B98-9C51-E198FA7C1E62.jpeg

Personally I like the lows so much better but to each his own

Hit up local adidas store, no sales but two new colors of the Marquee Boost at retail...

A64BD4F3-C5D6-4723-BAFB-80A98E0E36B3.jpeg
49751115-D478-4B98-9C51-E198FA7C1E62.jpeg

Personally I like the lows so much better but to each his own
Same, much prefer the lows. The mids/highs are a struggle to put on.

I don't mind the collar of the marquee highs. Seems like they wanted to keep the aesthetic of old school high top ball sneaks (Adidas top 10) and luxury high tops.

So what's the verdict on the marquee lows in regard to sizing? Is it TTS or half size down? Plaamnning to get the red ones once they hit discount

So what's the verdict on the marquee lows in regard to sizing? Is it TTS or half size down? Plaamnning to get the red ones once they hit discount
Half size down for sure. I had a thumb's width of extra space with half size down. Honestly believe you could even go a full size down if you don't want any dead space but you might be touching the front on some hard stops/cuts.

Half size down +1...

I mean, I do this for pretty much every single Adidas hoop shoe I own and 99.9% of the time I get the fit that I’m looking for

I'll pass on those. Loving the V3s and will definitely pick up another pair or two when I can find them on steep disco...

Just got an email from adidas - “Introducing: Harden Vol. 3 Supernova”. :rofl: WTH? Those released months ago. Anyone else get this bizarre email?

lmao I did as well.

Still not as bad as when they sent out this email:

"Congrats! You survived the Boston Marathon!"

Back
Top Bottom