ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Different strokes for different folks. I think the NMD's are ill, huge fan of the red and blue blocks too. Caging that particular NMD made it look better though, not really a fan of that colorway in the first place.
Agreed, Key City colorway is da best so far. Un-DSed these today just in time for the rain 
ohwell.gif

Regarding sizing, I went TTS with the NMD Core Blacks and felt at first it was too big, but after a few wears it feels perfect. I would not go down a size.

FWIW, I go TTS to run with ultraboost (these are running shoes first, right?) or half size up for casual wear.

IMO NMD's aren't worth resell -- they are a pretty basic shoe.

I'm a TTS 13 with a wide foot.

I size up to a 14 for ultra boosts.

I ordered a size 13 and 14 NMD, and both were too large.

I am thinking a size 12 will fit well -- will have to see once the 1.30 drop happens though
I would go for a 12.5 if I were you.

I'm a TTS 12.5, and that's what i get in UB's. I tried 12.5 NMD's and they were pretty big, but I still wouldn't go a full size down. 12 should fit me perfect with just a little room to spare.

Just my 2 cents.

I would go for a 12.5 if I were you.

I'm a TTS 12.5, and that's what i get in UB's. I tried 12.5 NMD's and they were pretty big, but I still wouldn't go a full size down. 12 should fit me perfect with just a little room to spare.

Just my 2 cents.
ahhhh thanks for the heads up!

Usually in size 13-14 land, there are no half sizes lol.

12.5 it is!

hope adidas unloads on a bunch of ultra boosts during all star weekend... since they don't have anything dropping compared to nike & JB

hope adidas unloads on a bunch of ultra boosts during all star weekend... since they don't have anything dropping compared to nike & JB
I got a feeling a yeezy will come out of wood works but i hope not.

I agree restock and possibly drop a surprise ultra boost

They'll be harder to cop than the Chalks for sure.

For the moment we havent seen a very wide release of the chalks, if there wont be releases worldwide I wouldnt confirm the blacks will be harder to cop, we dont know
anything about production numbers

We don't know solid production numbers for any UBs.

Chalks have gotten as wide a release as they're gonna get. ADC will restock & more boutique drops will happen but it's doubtful the release will be any wider than that.

The LTDs all follow a similar release pattern (with variations), the triple black UBs are LTD & therefore logic would dictate they also will follow a similar pattern.

Since they have black boost and UB hype in general is at an all time high, and lots of people are waiting for black boost, I can say confidently that they will be harder to get than the chalks. I don't want it to be that way, just after paying very close attention to all UB releases it's the obvious conclusion.

Need to follow this closetgram account. Been seeing them a lot these past couple of days. Anyone have experience with them?

Back
Top Bottom