ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats the sizing like on the busenitz?

Similar to UB or more like Eqt's?

Last edited:

The same thing happened with the ZX Flux Xeno last All Star Week. 

They were on all the release calendars, but never showed up.

They released in small quantities, but about three months later

Adidas flooded the market.  Resellers lowered their price to retail

and all was right in the world.
I remember that fiasco haha
roll.gif
 I just forgot about them and never copped.

Sup fellas. Long time lurker - first NT post. Usually a Nike guy but I've switched over to the dark side and purchased the UB ST a couple of days ago. Amazing comfort but I'm wondering how come the ST gets no love here.

Due to my super wide feet I can't comfortably wear the regular UB so I had to "settle" for the ST. Thoughts on the UB ST?
I copped a pair cheap when they released and ended up reselling. I have reasonable wide feet meaning until my UB are broken in/stretched they are pretty uncomfortable but after a few days become extremely comfortable so can definetly understand why they are boarderline unwearable for people with wider feet than me. The ST is a very good shoe for running/gyming its just a fairly ugly shoe the extra boost with the higher toe box makes for a chunky looking shoe, the heel tab patterning is pretty horrible asnd the upper knit design is pretty bland. So yeah a really nice "active" shoe but a very "meh" fashion shoe.

Last edited:
3Ms available anywhere? Gave up a few weeks ago and just decided to try again.

I was on a 2week hunt for these. I got lucky and copped from an FB group. Hopefully peeps can she'd light on these. They haven't re-stocked them as much as the other CWs

I was on a 2week hunt for these. I got lucky and copped from an FB group. Hopefully peeps can she'd light on these. They haven't re-stocked them as much as the other CWs
They were available from amazon recently, use the search thread function and try and find the link to see if it is still in stock. 

How do the SNS drops usually work? When the timer hits zero are the sizes available to add to cart? Or do you need to refresh the page. Any tips besides pray to the sneaker gods?

Just got the "Althleisure Pack" black Trackpants in from SJS.

Definitely nice quality and I like the cut a lot, will keep them and enjoy wearing them, but not sure they're worth the price. I got em 50% off and even at $147 shipped they seem overpriced.

Hard to get a good photo of them in this ****** light but here you go...

All in all I'm glad I copped at the price I did, would probably be feeling a bit of buyers remorse if I had paid full price. But I'm definitely happy with em.

Now to decide whether or not to cop the nikelab acg tech fleece w/ swoosh account hookup.
man they look really good! i just got mine yesterday and got hit hard with duties and now i feel buyers remorse and sorta wanna return em...picked up the nike tech fleece cashmere pant from sjs and dont know what to do...lol

Heard something about it affecting comfort, not about to color it in if its true. Isnt that why adidas hasnt made boost in colors other than white?
It wouldn't affect, only cosmetic, plus you're only able to color the exposed surface area.

I'm sure the intial problem Adidas had is to have a entirely colored boost material, not just the external surface. But seems like they have managed to do just that.

How do the SNS drops usually work? When the timer hits zero are the sizes available to add to cart? Or do you need to refresh the page. Any tips besides pray to the sneaker gods?

Refresh when the timer hits zero then get instantly cart jacked. Thats how it usually works for me.

just got my PK Jacket delivered and all I can say is WOW! The quality is like none I've ever seen. Its def got some weight to it which is nice. Super warm and fits really nice. Little oversized but not too much. Just wonder how it would hold up in rain/snow and how breathable it is! Guess I'll find out at this weekends AFC Championship in Denver. 
smokin.gif
Pics
We need game pics too...go Broncos! 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom