ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow thread is going nuts!

Can't believe those charcoals dropped.

Official name for the colorway is DGSOGR/IRONMT/GREY LTD by the way. Been on my list of SKUs for a while but had it slated for a Feb. '16 release.

Continuing with their release trends lately, all the LTDs drop a couple weeks before their slated "official drop". I bet we'll see an ADC drop of the charcoals in early Feb.

Last edited:
http://www.adidas.com/us/grey-boost-shoes
nerd.gif

Wow thread is going nuts!

Can't believe those charcoals dropped.

Official name for the colorway is DGSOGR/IRONMT/GREY LTD by the way. Been on my list of SKUs for a while but had it slated for a Feb. '16 release.

Continuing with their release trends lately, all the LTDs drop a couple weeks before their slated "official drop". I bet we'll see an ADC drop of the charcoals in early Feb.
Hope I can grab a pair at some point, those are much more my style than the whites, or creams or SNS.

Adidas winning all over my TL today. SNS selling out, the Dark Grey LTDs out of nowhere, all kinds of Tubular Dooms and Tubular Novas dropping. Crazy.

Adidas winning all over my TL today. SNS selling out, the Dark Grey LTDs out of nowhere, all kinds of Tubular Dooms and Tubular Novas dropping. Crazy.
Yeah the Kith Dooms drop tomorrow definitely going to be another flurry of activity over those

Back
Top Bottom