ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People really wildin with these colorways man. Can't let 2 stores drop a single FSR before beasting on them.

Charcoal and grey reminds me of oldschool NB574 ... nothing against NBs but growing up i always saw senior citizens wearing them

Looks like I missed an eventful morning. Didn't really feel like trying to cop the SNS boosts so I went to bed then work.

Those new LTD wools are fire though but I have the grey wools already and I can't really justify another 200 on such a similiar colorway although I wish I'd of gotten these new greys other than the old wool greys.

Also since we're all sharing

I'm team Burgundy/Cream/white/and new wool LTDs.

Agreed I'm kind of in the same boat I got the grey wools and I love em its hard for me to justify spending another 200 on a similar cw but they do seem pretty sick

Creams and mysteries are both ruined for me by the stripes being a different color than the rest of the cage. If they could be painted to match they would both be fire.

Creams and mysteries are both ruined for me by the stripes being a different color than the rest of the cage. If they could be painted to match they would both be fire.
I like the contrast on the different colors. Definitely stands out more than all solid.

I don't see why people are drawing comparisons on the Mystery Greys to totally diffrent colorways, Or are already rating these above or below another colorway. These are fire no doubt but the only ones they look remotely like colorwise are the grey wools or soon to release HS Charcoals.

Last edited:
So SNS... remember those? Did anyone not receive an email confirmation from them? I'm really tempted to ask whats up, but don't wanna pokezach myself.

Enjoy your 69 degree LA weather tank... stuck in the house with this stupid snow had to throw my Friday plans out the window.
It's actually a quite chilly 62 degrees out here on the westside of LA 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom