ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i found a pic of his bare foot
Spoiler that thing, Jesus Christ 
sick.gif

There are kids on here

Just copped all white UB from ONENESS for 160 shipped. Excited for my first pair

just copped with free shipping and no tax, too. please don't call and pokezach us. :lol:

i already have a feeling their online inventory isn't accurate. added 20 pair to cart successfully. :smh:

and they might hit us with the woopty-woop if there was a mistake on price on their part. :frown:

I went with 36" they fit perfectly, I hate it too long. 
Yup, 3m reflective. Copped them from ebay they are like $2 a pair 
Can you post the link to the laces by any chance? I went to order the rope lace supply ones but they're sold out. Those ones are 42" anyway, I feel like 36" might be better as well.

i would also take into consideration the fact that these are the women's version of the gradient pair. maybe OP is a girl and has smaller feet, warranting the shorter laces.

Last edited:
Did i just hear "pokezach"? 
roll.gif
 Dude is a legend. Forgot all about that

Did i just hear "pokezach"? 
roll.gif
 Dude is a legend. Forgot all about that
Where (which thread) did the dude originally start? I remembered first hearing pokezach ******* himself over with the glow in the dark soles for the kobe 9 MC ID glitch and then ruining it for a bunch of other people (including me). I think only a few people were able to get through with a GITD sole on the kobe 9s.

Last edited:
Where (which thread) did the dude originally start? I remembered first hearing pokezach ******* himself over with the glow in the dark soles for the kobe 9 MC ID glitch and then ruining it for a bunch of other people (including me). I think only a few people were able to get through with a GITD sole on the kobe 9s.
Kobe 9 iD thread

Last edited:
Hey I'm new to all this. Is $220 a good deal for new "3m" ultra boosts? Whats a good price? I really want any neutral color non gradient ultra boosts with the new continental soles. Are those easy to come by (to save $40)? I tried for the sns but my card got blocked because of fraud protection and then it was too late.

Hey I'm new to all this. Is $220 a good deal for new "3m" ultra boosts? Whats a good price? I really want any neutral color non gradient ultra boosts with the new continental soles. Are those easy to come by (to save $40)? I tried for the sns but my card got blocked because of fraud protection and then it was too late.
I copped the 3m for 160 off eBay. Don't buy into the hype on ultra boost. Look how running fashion transitioned from Flyknit racer to ultra boost within a matter of a year. Next year, everyone will say ultra boost is trash and move to skate shoes when Kanye signs with vans. Ultra boost does happen to be the comfiest shoe on the market now. But don't pay more than retail. Wait another month and you'll score a neutral color for retail.

Fair price. It's averaging anywhere from 200-240 on ebay. Only place you'll be able to find them atm.

Is not a bad price if you really want it. Otherwise wait for a restock. The 3M restock often

just copped with free shipping and no tax, too. please don't call and pokezach us. :lol:

i already have a feeling their online inventory isn't accurate. added 20 pair to cart successfully. :smh:

and they might hit us with the woopty-woop if there was a mistake on price on their part. :frown:

Man I freakin hope not....maybe nobody wears a size 12 in those hills of Kentucky lol

I copped the 3m for 160 off eBay. Don't buy into the hype on ultra boost. Look how running fashion transitioned from Flyknit racer to ultra boost within a matter of a year. Next year, everyone will say ultra boost is trash and move to skate shoes when Kanye signs with vans. Ultra boost does happen to be the comfiest shoe on the market now. But don't pay more than retail. Wait another month and you'll score a neutral color for retail.

No ones saying Flyknit Racers are Trash and no one next year will be saying that Ultras are Trash. These have turned the sneaker world on their head introducing new tech and a modern sneaker shape. Eitherway i can say with all certainty they will be respected in years to come.

Ultra boost does happen to be the comfiest shoe on the market now.

A year has went by when I told myself I was going to buy racers. When I came around to buying racers I tried ultra boosts first. I'll prolly never own a racer now

I own two pairs of racer flyknits and they are definitely comfortable and still waiting delivery of my first pair of UB, but without a doubt I can already tell through word of mouth alone that nothing comes close in comfort to the UB. But respect is definitely given to the FKR as it provides unique contemporary street look, whereas UB has a slightly more traditional running shoe aesthetic.

Look pretty decent there but I've always thought that the 3M model looks good uncaged.

SNS order has left the building - can't wait to get them in.  Will most likely move my white pair on, as I only need one mostly white UB.

Back
Top Bottom