ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol thanks for the welcome and the link. Unfortunately no size 10 

I saw that there were two similar grey pairs. I think I prefer the one that's all silver/white over the wool version.

Greys are wool and have some hints of black in the knit.  More toned down colorway. 

Silver LTDs have the regular primeknit and pop more

its the classic wooly jumper versus chainmail arguement  all over again
smile.gif

i'd vote for the ltd ones, but hats off; the grey wools have made an astonishing comeback.

Does anyone know how to fix the "Please provide a valid Captcha" error on ADC? I hit ATC and get this error every time. However the normal captcha box isn't displaying. Not sure what to do.

Does anyone know how to fix the "Please provide a valid Captcha" error on ADC? I hit ATC and get this error every time. However the normal captcha box isn't displaying. Not sure what to do.
What are you trying to buy? That usually happens when the item/size is sold out.

Getting it on every size of the UB Core Black atm. It strangely does not happen on other cws. Have tried logged in and logged out and two browsers.

Last edited:
Guys I've just joined the forum. Ageing sneaker head, trying to kick the habit but in recent months I have been snared by the UB...! 
eyes.gif

Thanks for everyones continuous info.

Where are the best places to trade pairs? I've got a pair of LTD silver UK10/US10.5. Really after the 3M but cannot track these down anywhere in Europe. Failing that it's the black/purple which just seemed to vanish when I finally decided I wanted to buy them! US stores don't seem to ship to Europe which doesn't help things. 

A bit has changed since my day but have been checking Klect and eBay for the most part. 

Any advice appreciated. 
smile.gif

Cheers!

just realised they are classic grey wools not sns. my eyes have let me down again, but to be fair there is a lot going on in that photo between the UB weave and that carpet or mat. thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it.

LOL I was just coming in here to say these weren't the Tee Times, just the ol' Grey Wool's. But I was excited to get them. Throwing out any hype of other versions and the 3M's and Wool's are my faves, just going on looks alone. Happy to own both now.

These are the first I've rocked, and I was wearing a pair of Nike Free's to work today, got these in the mail and put on and weeeeeeeeeeee. So, so comfy. 8)

Try to force desktop site on your mobile.
No dice. Not sure what the deal is, but getting this error on two computers now on two different internet connections and on my phone.
Is your phone on the same wifi connection as your computers? Try going on 4G. Probably has something to do with your IP.

For example, I can't access the Y-3 site from my work wifi for some strange reason, every other site loads fine though. Once I go to 4G it works fine.

You need the direct link. for core blacks it will be 

_adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-shoes/S77417.html
Yep! You fixed it. For whatever reason when I load this page the captcha box shows up. If I go to ADC and search ultra boost there is no captcha box.

Has anyone heard anything directly from SNS about the Fedex cancelled shipments? I haven't gotten anything about the order being cancelled, just wondering for the other people who got notification earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom