ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I wear crew socks with legos glued to them.
swagger on a hundred thousand

Need to get some lower no shows. A lot of supposed "no show" socks are very much "show" socks, haha. When most companies say no show they must be referring to wearing high tops.

I use these for true no show socks.

Amazon product ASIN B00ARHJUHU
My god, those are truly no shows. They have the same silhouette as women flats. Kinda insane how they cost $17 for 3 pairs considering how little fabric you're actually getting lol

Need to get some lower no shows. A lot of supposed "no show" socks are very much "show" socks, haha. When most companies say no show they must be referring to wearing high tops.

I use these for true no show socks.

Amazon product ASIN B00ARHJUHU
My god, those are truly no shows. They have the same silhouette as women flats. Kinda insane how they cost $17 for 3 pairs considering how little fabric you're actually getting lol
Yeah there are other brands that have the same type of cut but the elastic cuff around the top is thick and irritates my foot, these have a flat cuff. Basically the only purpose they serve is to keep my feet from getting all swampy in there.

I don't really wear no shows that much anymore but when I do I rock those.

the real "no-show" socks are called sock liners these days. journey's has assorted packs with rubbery parts at the achilles area to prevent slippage.

Last edited:
Get my no shows from Footlocker. They are cut well below the ankle. Can't see any sock wearing UBs, NMDs or any other sneakers.

Appreciate the help guys. Went ahead and bought those noshows from amazon. Ill check out footlocker as well since i have a GC. All this just so i can rock my NMDs properly 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I buy these one and they are very good. Caught them last month 3 for $10 with free shipping

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...l#08~/men/underwear-and-socks/socks/low-cut/~
I have those and the Stance Super Invisibles from Kith... Unfortunately both slip off the heel from time to time.

I don't think a true no show exists that won't slip off though.

The Uniqlo ones are super super thin and have the rubber grips on the heel. The Stance are def better quality, also not that thick, but thicker than the Uniqlo. They also have grips on the heel.

I buy these one and they are very good. Caught them last month 3 for $10 with free shipping

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...l#08~/men/underwear-and-socks/socks/low-cut/~
I have those and the Stance Super Invisibles from Kith... Unfortunately both slip off the heel from time to time.

I don't think a true no show exists that won't slip off though.

The Uniqlo ones are super super thin and have the rubber grips on the heel. The Stance are def better quality, also not that thick, but thicker than the Uniqlo. They also have grips on the heel.
The ones I posted from amazon earlier (Sheec) never slip off my feet whereas virtually every other brand I've tried does.

Back
Top Bottom