ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all buggin. Wendy's > all burgers.
wink.gif

Au Cheval > any burger you will ever eat
We're talking fast food. If you're leaving a tip, it don't count lol.
laugh.gif
That sounds too high class ^^^ lol. I'd say a drive-thru, but I've never seen a 5 Guys with one. 

Y'all buggin. Wendy's > all burgers. 
wink.gif
Ironically, I saw this yesterday. Shots fired by Wendy's to BK 
roll.gif

http://www.coveragemail.com/random/wendys-and-burger-king-respond-to-each-other-on-twitter/

BTW, can the OP add burger reviews to the threads title? J/k. Anyway, I digress. Back to the shoes ...

Last edited:
in n out is overrated imo. the whole "fresh" hype got people loving it, but everytime im eating a double, i just think i could be eating a big mac.

Damn, I got cart jacked at the very end after that solelinks dude tweeted it out. Hit submit, OSS!. Took another L on the 3ms after 5 times. Man, I'm starting to get pissed at this dude.

Damn, I got cart jacked at the very end after that solelinks dude tweeted it out. Hit submit, OSS!. Took another L on the 3ms after 5 times. Man, I'm starting to get pissed at this dude.
How can the dude beat you when your about to hit submit but SL just tweeted it out. His followers gotta to start from adding to cart, logging in, adding the code, checking out...If you find it first, should it be easier to get it? Just saying

Size 10, but I saw he Tweeted like an 8.5 or 9.

Are you the infamous SoleLinks!?
Hardly lol. I have a full time job.
Hi ... I think.  Not SL, but I can leave you a GIF of Jessica Biels butt since I just posted it the Kobe thread. You're welome. 

FSR Wool Grey on Road Runner Sports for pre-order shipping Feb 22nd.
Below retail Price was $164.95 when added to cart and use code C6X1Y079 for 20% off and VIP 10% also applies.

I'm a new member and tried to post the direct link but wasn't allowed to link.
Too bad RRS doesn't accept payment from CDN PayPal

FSR Wool Grey on Road Runner Sports for pre-order shipping Feb 22nd.
Below retail Price was $164.95 when added to cart and use code C6X1Y079 for 20% off and VIP 10% also applies.

I'm a new member and tried to post the direct link but wasn't allowed to link.
Too bad RRS doesn't accept payment from CDN PayPal
link? cant find them on the site

One more vote for Super Duper. ***** on shake shack, in n out, five guys all of that. Garlic fries and a super burger and top it off with a beer and a cone. Game over.

Back
Top Bottom