ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Slap some UA logos on these bad boys and watch that stock ticker go up!
wink.gif

man, you really aren't that smart, are you? might wanna take some marketing classes at your local JC or something. UA sells something called apparel, if you haven't noticed? and if you don't think Cam isn't moving the needle when he's one of the marketable NFL players right now, i don't know what to tell you.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/busines...z-cam-newton-under-armour-20160125-story.html

and you honestly linked an article about highest paid athletes and equate that to marketability??? lmao
I'm a college educated 37 year old professional. Your argument is totally ridiculous....If you looked at that article, it shows how much those athletes make in endorsements. Notice how LOW NFL players are on that list? Cam Newton isn't on that list, is he? Being marketable = getting paid endorsement dollars buddy. 

haha apologies, for the derailment. I should keep my musings to myself. 

Back to UBs. 
thread derailing hard right now. for a trread that moves this fast, its not needed. i just read 3 pages of bull ish that was just talked about a couple weeks ago when Kanye dropped that song.
Forgot about that, btw my question wasn't spurred by that song. I haven't even listened to it, *insert ain't nobody got time for that pic*

Last edited:
as annoying and clownish as the people derailing are, the people who comment about said derailment are just as bad if not worse 

(yes i realize that by making this post i have become one of those people, but yall get the point)

as annoying and clownish as the people derailing are, the people who comment about said derailment are just as bad if not worse 

(yes i realize that by making this post i have become one of those people, but yall get the point)

go make your lebron 12's

Just called the Originals store on Melrose. They're getting the NMDs and both EQT Boosts. FCFS. Doors at 11.

So how do NMDs fit compared to UBs? UBs are TTS for me. I heard NMDs run a half size big?

Just called the Originals store on Melrose. They're getting the NMDs and both EQT Boosts. FCFS. Doors at 11.

So how do NMDs fit compared to UBs? UBs are TTS for me. I heard NMDs run a half size big?
Correct.  I'm a US10.5 in UB and US10 in NMDs.

Whats the sizing on EQTs for their boosts?

I have run a few 10k and half marathons and have seen that the serious runners go for Mizuno, Brooks, Asics, Saucony, and New Balance. Just from my personal experience. 
By no means has adidas swarmed the market, but they are growing. I'm also speaking more towards the elite runners. And in runner camps the boost foam is being highly praised. That said I've had 3 pairs of boost runners after running in nikes. They were okay but didn't work for me. I now run in the ugliest shoe known to man. But it keeps me healthy and fast[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Just got an email from rrs. They are listing my purchase from earlier as 020/GYSL/Grey/Silver now. Anyone know if that is the Grey wools?

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the 3m's fit a little tighter?

My Creams and Mystery pairs fit identical (tts), but I had to go up a half size on 3m's....

Back
Top Bottom