ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I believe I got the 10 mysterys. Email order is a little worrisome for me. What is also confusing is that their instagram list Houston but their website says they're in Santa Monica?
did you get a confirmation email back? i had to send pics of my credit card lol

what's up guys. i've been checking into the thread every now and then to see what's going on with the boost hype.

obviously the hype with the creams has been a little crazy

a store in houston stitch and trace posted on instagram. they take orders through email as well.

called a couple hours ago and they still had sizes. as well as the mystery greys.

hope some of you guys can cop!

I already have my pair of Creams from the original drop, but props for helping everyone and good luck to all! mookiep are you from Houston too? I'm going to go check out their store tomorrow since they'll be selling the NMDs.

Last edited:
I had to scramble to take pics of everything but I got it out. I called in after sending them an AMEX card to make sure they took it. They do. They said they just opened up in Houston but were previously in Santa Monica.

They also said they're going through the orders in the order they came in and will be emailing back confirmations. Apparently we blew them up though, he asked how we heard about the mystery greys.

Last edited:
Hoping they have stock. Just emailed reuests for both creams and mysterys if they have stock in my size. Repped to poster.. even though they may not have my size. Crossed fingers.

I had to scramble to take pics of everything but I got it out. I called in after sending them an AMEX card to make sure they took it. They do. They said they just opened up in Houston but were previously in Santa Monica.

They also said they're going through the orders in the order they came in and will be emailing back confirmations. Apparently we blew them up though, he asked how we heard about the mystery greys.
damn...we just missed the creams! looked like i got thru for the 10.5 pair in mystery greys as i got the confirmation email back 
smile.gif
 220 with everything included was a little higher than i thought tho...

How is it a failed attempt at an UB collab? What you don't like it? Or you failed to cop?
Yes.

So basically I did cop one (success) on a later try but there was one additional charge of the same amount

for an order that did not go through earlier.

So I have one amount for the order went thru, and 2nd charge for failed attempt.

Sorry if I made it sound confusing.

Just got confirmation on the 10 mystery grey. $220 shipped here as well. I was hoping for something like 200-210, but whatever. Just need to snag some creams and I can quit refreshing this site.

Much love to mookiep for the headsup.

I also asked regarding the creams. They said that this was their first shipment on creams but they are looking in to getting another shipment. Will announce on twitter/ig.

Last edited:
I already have my pair of Creams from the original drop, but props for helping everyone and good luck to all! mookiep are you from Houston too? I'm going to go check out their store tomorrow since they'll be selling the NMDs.
I'm actually from LA but in Boston for a bit. I just happened to be scrolling through instagram and i guess i got lucky coming across that post haha! glad i could help some of you guys out.

It seems like a cool store from what i could see. kind of funny that i never knew about them in santa monica when i lived not too far away.

Just got confirmation on the 10 mystery grey. $220 shipped here as well. I was hoping for something like 200-210, but whatever. Just need to snag some creams and I can quit refreshing this site.

Much love to mookiep for the headsup.

I also asked regarding the creams. They said that this was their first shipment on creams but they are looking in to getting another shipment. Will announce on twitter/ig.
they'll be on heavy watch now.....

Just copped a size 9 in the mystery greys!! Thanks to whoever posted the ig link that they accept email orders!! 

So for today, irons at stitch and trace and blends, and creams at stitch and trace, blends, and corporate gotem? correct me if i'm wrong!

Will an adidas store let me exchange a pair i bought from another retailer for a different color but same size if they have it at their store?

Just got my SNS UB...no SNS golf ball :frown: And they sent me a 9.5 box with 10 sz shoes. Thankfully I ordered a 10 but sheesshhh, talk about QC.

Damn, was off the site for 30mins and missed a cream restock....wanted to double up but congrats to all who got thru, glad to see some got to eat.
In other news, my girl had to pick up my pair of sns that she got me at the post office. I'm a 9.5 and she got them for me in a 10 as that's all that was left. I have some room in the toe box but I can pull them off.

View media item 1888311View media item 1888313View media item 1888314View media item 1888316

Damn, was off the site for 30mins and missed a cream restock....wanted to double up but congrats to all who got thru, glad to see some got to eat.
In other news, my girl had to pick up my pair of sns that she got me at the post office. I'm a 9.5 and she got them for me in a 10 as that's all that was left. I have some room in the toe box but I can pull them off.
Dope!! I see yeezys on the top shelf 
happy.gif

Was hoping my mystery greys would come in as a consolation prize for all the missed creams today but usps is playin. arrived at the post office this morning and never left hahaha

Back
Top Bottom