ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no clue what will happen...direct tweet from Puffer so hopefully some of you guys get through.

I copped a 11 grey wool in hope they fit I'm usually a 10.5 with wide feet for roshes and Jordan's.
Same here but I copped the 10.5 because 11 was gone. Either way, just glad I got an order in. Ive been camping in this thread for a week lol, just happened to refresh a minute or two after link was posted. Happy Friday 
smokin.gif
happy.gif

Just got email confirmation and my card got charged from Puffer. Looking like I beat the rush [emoji]128556[/emoji]

RRS had a size 9.5 womens UB OG yesterday night. Ordered for $123 shipped and just got shipping confirmation. 

So it seems like 4 of us grabbed size 10 and most stores are getting 1-2 runs at most. 11:47:53 confirm here

have a feeling some people are going to get cancellations. It allowed you to add to cart and proceed through check out even though it said the item was backordered/not available. We'll see. Got through on a 10 before sole links tweeted, keeping my fingers crossed
Me too. Got through before SL.

It was $220.83, 24 for shipping and 16.83 for taxes.
Nice, same about I paid at Puffer Reds.

order confirmation and a charge means nothing now a days. 
Very true. At least there's hope right?

Back
Top Bottom