ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nah son, most people here were quoting $300. $255 is still a lot, but a bit more manageable. 
I didn't mean the exact number, but the fact that they were going to be a lot more than the GR pairs. That's been confirmed from the start, dude made it sound like it was some kind of surprise...

Last edited:
getting my 11's and 10./5s in tomorrow.. cant wait!!! 
glasses.gif

Anyone going for the All White's (again) on SneakernStuff?

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/18875/adidas-ultra-boost-j-d

Like someone said above, looks like all white and I'm over here comparing those pics to my All White /Black Sole.. trying to see where the premium material is at.. Differences I spotted vs mine

* Tongue looks leather compared to mesh with the Adidas tag 

* Ultra Boost on the heel cup is Gold instead of silver Black/Silver 

* White sole instead of Black Sole (All White even in the Torsion area)

* Maybe the Adidas Cage is different, can't really tell from pics 

* The insole is (brown leather?)

Anyone going for the All White's (again) on SneakernStuff?

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/18875/adidas-ultra-boost-j-d

Like someone said above, looks like all white and I'm over here comparing those pics to my All White /Black Sole.. trying to see where the premium material is at.. Differences I spotted vs mine

* Tongue looks leather compared to mesh with the Adidas tag 

* Ultra Boost on the heel cup is Gold instead of silver Black/Silver 

* White sole instead of Black Sole (All White even in the Torsion area)

* Maybe the Adidas Cage is different, can't really tell from pics 

* The insole is (brown leather?)
Thinking about it. I barely wanted to spend $180 on the normal whites let alone $220 for these. I like the black sole better on the normal version just because the all white sole would just get wayy too dirty too quick for my liking. Other than that, they're dope.

Yep, they would get crazy dirty, heck, if you have a pair of ZX Flux with a while sole just look at those. Crazy! I do like small touches or differences on the shoe however. I dig the insole even though I would be the only person to see it lol

I freaking caved. Went half a size up cause the 7.5 were a little tight at the ankle area.
qYUo8xv.jpg

Last edited:
Man I would cop those black/purples quick at any less than $150. Price is the only thing holding me back on these shoes.

Man I would cop those black/purples quick at any less than $150. Price is the only thing holding me back on these shoes.
i'll probably get around to this but for now, i picked up the grey/silvers from SNS with a 30% coupon that i had. excited to get them in!

i'll probably get around to this but for now, i picked up the grey/silvers from SNS with a 30% coupon that i had. excited to get them in!
My size 
sick.gif
 great pick up homie. Been trying to find silver in a 9.5.

Last edited:
Received my grey/silver Ultra Boost today.

Look great in person, the silver really does "shine" a bit - I wasn't expecting it to as much as it does.

Mine were pretty tight around the ankle but too long to go .5 up... Been wearing them to work. They break in nice. Love the boost.

Just got my white pair in. I'm not a white shoe kind of guy and thought the black outsole would bother me but I'm really digging these. They fit like every other UB, how anyone can walk around wearing these a .5 up is beyond me.

yeah they could've tried harder, or only release one white pair
i don't know..they are still WAY to expensive for their materials..ppl complaing for nike having bad quality leathers and selling for 180euros..these are like 85% plastic and they are asking 220euros.. :S

i don't know..they are still WAY to expensive for their materials..ppl complaing for nike having bad quality leathers and selling for 180euros..these are like 85% plastic and they are asking 220euros.. :S

They're not even close to 85% plastic though, maybe 85% Primeknit. Yeah they're pricey but I don't see what's so crazy about it. Like I mentioned earlier in here, these have all of Adidas top tech in them.

Nike on the other hand WOULD try to sell you a mostly plastic (Hyperfuse) shoe for $300, though..

They're not even close to 85% plastic though, maybe 85% Primeknit. Yeah they're pricey but I don't see what's so crazy about it. Like I mentioned earlier in here, these have all of Adidas top tech in them.

Nike on the other hand WOULD try to sell you a mostly plastic (Hyperfuse) shoe for $300, though..

thought primeknit is nylon

Back
Top Bottom