ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here's a couple shots I just took of my UB's.
Very nice. The Wool Greys are looking awesome here. Bummed I struck out on the RRS drops. 
ohwell.gif

does anyone else wonder how Pakho gets his shoes?

Or is it don't ask don't tell policy?
Definitely curious.

He seems to be getting into the reseller game with these new prices.

Those triple white UBs w/ white outsoles that he's charging $380 for should be dropping here in the spring.

So I just copped DS black gradients for $134 on eBay which is the lowest ive seen since ive missed out on the ones on RRS. Im gonna black out the toebox with extra angelus paint I have so I could make them core blacks with continental soles. Only sizes 8,8.5 are all whats left. so small footers, cop them while they're still there.

Also, same seller has the triple white colorway for $184 shipped. few sizes left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ADIDAS-...hash=item3f571ac6b3:m:mLezz0w4JR-UkYghfx78ZVA

Black gradients:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ADIDAS-...hash=item41a228c81b:m:m9d2mptylRQd6qLvUJHmY5Q
Be sure to mix the paint as a 50/50 mixture of water and paint. If not it'll be stiff as fuuuu.

Definitely curious.

Those triple white UBs w/ white outsoles that he's charging $380 for should be dropping here in the spring.

If his photos correct then the ones he's selling are the OG mesh type so will likely not release.

The ones dropping in spring are triple whites with the wave upper mesh. Unfortunately this gives the toebox a more square/bulbous look.

Last edited:
Size 13 MG still in stock on ADC... It's taunting me guys... I have to stay strong for other releases! I DON'T NEED THEMMMMM.
frown.gif

If his photos correct then the ones he's selling are the OG mesh type so will likely not release.

The ones dropping in spring are triple whites with the wave upper mesh. Unfortunately this gives the toebox a more square/bulbous look.
Also looks like the old outsole, not the Continental sole. They're more pointed in the photos than the new sole.

Man i have so many dark colored kicks already.. /: after having these in hand.. Ima let the mg go

Definitely curious.

I wonder if they're the non J&D white soled samples that never quite existed outside of stock photos...

Size 13 MG still in stock on ADC... It's taunting me guys... I have to stay strong for other releases! I DON'T NEED THEMMMMM.
frown.gif
If you got a pair of UBs already ... yea man wait for other releases. Too much heat coming up. We are only in our second month

Definitely curious.

its like he's making up for the "deals" he was passing out with the Burgs and Olives. Triple whites are not worth $120 more than Burgs/Olives, to me. I don't care how limited the triple whites are.

So I see a people thanking others for oop today, but nobody is coming here to vouch for adidas employee who likes to remind everyone he works at adidas.

Not looking good. If nobody comes forward by 9a pst tomorrow, the penalty is you must oop me whatever next 3 pairs I want, plus any 4 pairs of clothing, using your employee discount.

Clock is ticking
It's cool man some people here know I've tried to help them cop and no I wasn't gonna oop for retail or for resell. The people I have tried to help have thanked me in my PMs. And I will try to help them again whenever they need something.

man those new triple whites... i already own a pair of whites. how could i justify myself copping those? it's just a sole-color difference lol.

man those new triple whites... i already own a pair of whites. how could i justify myself copping those? it's just a sole-color difference lol.

Makes no sense whatsoever, IMO. Why would you need them? Same damn shoe. Black sole is needed.

Back
Top Bottom