ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This. They look nice but there's only so much you can do with neutral colors. How many more white/black UB are they gonna release?

Exactly. That's why the WW are a pass for me. It's not far off from the Core blacks and to extent, the OG black/purples

RRS is the worst, another cancelled order. another one. Customer service "yeah I'd be mad too, idk why we do that"
images

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaksfiend  

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbkangg  

via boostvibes

This is the same pic of J&D i think.

I know I've seen this pic before. Maybe they photoshopped a white outsole.

But I've seen it before
you prob saw it here, in this thread, when people were talking about pahko (whom boostvibes credits) planning on selling them yesterday.

Last edited:
Does yours say cancelled or did you call to find out?

well I first got an email saying my order is confirmed and being processed than, another one this morning saying

"Thank you for your order! You deserve to know that one or more of the items you
ordered was a runaway success and is no longer available:" corniest ish I've read all year

You'll be happy to know your order was for the black/black colorway. Trust you will receive a follow up email with your tracking information once it ships.

This is the email response I received back from road runner sports on the black color way that was on the site last week without a picture. So I'm guessing it's the core blacks not the wave pattern

via boostvibes
This is the same pic of J&D i think.

I know I've seen this pic before. Maybe they photoshopped a white outsole.

But I've seen it before
It's a super old pic, been floating around since the white UBs were first announced.

That's definitely not the shoe that the IG post is talking about. There are some white UBs dropping in the spring that have the white outsole, but they use the wave/gradient knit pattern instead of the og knit pattern, which the pair in that picture use.

Pakho does actually have the ones in that picture though. Been messaging with him and he sent me some pics, pretty sure he has a factory connect although he wouldn't divulge his source.

Can't bring myself to drop $380 though.

Man my Mystery Gray UB from Villa tried to be delivered and I was not home.

Ordered them YESTERDAY. LOL

Looks just like the AW UB's. Can someone please point out the difference? Haha.
The J&Ds have a leather insole, leather cage, and leather tongue tab as well as a white OG sole. 

The new triple whites look to be just like the GR whites (first or second gen...im not sure on the upper) but with the new continental sole in white. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom