ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

endclothing,footpatrol,hanon.tittilo...
add overkill and Sivasdescalzo to that list. I'm like 0 for 100 on those EU site. They never load for me

Does anyone have the times?

Quote:
Obviously I'm in the minority but man why is everyone so gassed about creams? So many other better cws imo
Because they're the one LTD Ultra Boost and actually seems to be limited. Well that and it's a pretty sick colorway. 
nthat.gif

I'm not a fan either. Same w the triple whites. I just don't like light colored flyknit/primeknit in general though

At first I thought Creams looked like All Whites that started to yellow, which is why I passed, but they've grown on me some. Still like quite a few colorways more (3M, MG's, GW's) but I'd grab at retail.

Last edited:
I like neutral colors since they are versatile and more subtle looking, which is why I like the cream UBs. Each person has their own preference. Enjoy the shoe game.

At first I thought Creams looked like All Whites that started to yellow, which is why I passed, but they've grown on me some. Still like quite a few colorways more (3M, MG's, GW's) but I'd grab at retail.

:lol: at the yellowing
I prefer all of the darker colors

@CaroQuintero
What time did you order yours they say they restocked? I ordered around 530am central time, no tracking yet. The estimated date was feb 22 so yours are coming in way early!

Last edited:

I disagree, the wools are definitely a little bit warmer.

You could maybe go .5 down with the wools but I don't think it's necessary.
Maybe a little bit warmer, but when it comes to < 5 degrees it doesnt matter if you wear wools or not, your feet will get cold

Obviously I'm in the minority but man why is everyone so gassed about creams? So many other better cws imo

Truth. Sux that they're so hyped for a plain colorway. I could careless if they're LTD or not, hell make them a GR and I'd have a pair. I only like the lighter and plain colorways. (White and grey wool)

I've gotten tired of buying white and black shoes and I don't have any beige sneakers. I'm on the lookout for some navys now though.

Got my R1 NMD's from ADC today!  I went a full size down from my UB size and they fit PERFECT.  I must admit, I've turned into somewhat of a boost addict.  4 pairs of UB and an NMD in the last 3 weeks...  

Last edited:

Got my R1 NMD's from ADC today!  I went a fun size down from my UB size and they fit PERFECT.  I must admit, I've turned into somewhat of a boost addict.  4 pairs of UB and an NMD in the last 3 weeks...  
Hope you will get more this coming year. Lots of NMD models dropping and more UB as well. You will have more than 10 by the end of the year 
nthat.gif

Everyone's got their own opinion obviously but before anyone makes a decision I'd definitely suggest seeing them in person first. The pics don't really do them justice, the chalks/creams are easily my favorite colorway.

Which ones are better you're asking? I like OG, navy, Royal, 3m and maybe ever MGs over creams. I might be biased tho because not a fan of that fuzzy wool that's on creams and greys
When I started to get into UB I was the same opinion, really didnt like that fuzzyness from the closup pics. But I changed my mind, got 3 pairs of wools and I dont even recognize it anymore, its really not noticeable

Last edited:
After getting 3 orders of grey wools cancelled (RRS and Sweathop) I decided to try my luck at Undefeated today. Had to size up to a from a 12 to 13 but the fit is still great. Seen so many people with the wools lately I think I'll just go with some core blacks or 3m's (if thy restock) next and call it a day with UB's until some new stuff drops.

View media item 1895319

Absolutely, not saying the UBs are even remotely good for cold weather, just that there is a slight difference in warmth between the wool and regular primeknit.

I appreciate you guys. I've learned to stay true to ultra
Boost size no matter what. I can deal with cold windy feet. Worst case creams come and I size half down if necessary.

I'll just say that @tankdayglo needs some props. My man. Holding it down in this thread continuously.

After getting 3 orders of grey wools cancelled (RRS and Sweathop) I decided to try my luck at Undefeated today. Had to size up to a from a 12 to 13 but the fit is still great. Seen so many people with the wools lately I think I'll just go with some core blacks or 3m's (if thy restock) next and call it a day with UB's until some new stuff drops.
Dang how much room do you have? I tried a 14 from a 13 for my triple whites and there was 1.2ish inches of toe space. 13 in the creams fit perfect. You should try to size swap.

Absolutely, not saying the UBs are even remotely good for cold weather, just that there is a slight difference in warmth between the wool and regular primeknit.

I appreciate you guys. I've learned to stay true to ultra
Boost size no matter what. I can deal with cold windy feet. Worst case creams come and I size half down if necessary.

I'll just say that @tankdayglo needs some props. My man. Holding it down in this thread continuously.

Haha thanks dude, I'm just a noob compared to some in here but I do what I can.

FYI I have the chalks in both my TTS & .5 up and both fit great, just obviously one a bit more snug than the other.

Because we want what we don't have. Let me get them in hand first, then I can tell people how underwhelming they are. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Although removing the insole adds comfort if fit is too tight, does anybody else feel it drastically takes from overall comfort

Back
Top Bottom