ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah I'm not sure but the NMD's boost can easily be identified as fake with up close pictures of the boost. I'd imagine it might be like that for the fake UB's as well since the full length exposed UB is hard to replicate. I've seen and held the latest batch of fake Yeezys and man, it's a little hard to distinguish unless you hold it in hand. The box label is still an easy give a way tho

yeah I'm not sure but the NMD's boost can easily be identified as fake with up close pictures of the boost. I'd imagine it might be like that for the fake UB's as well since the full length exposed UB is hard to replicate. I've seen and held the latest batch of fake Yeezys and man, it's a little hard to distinguish unless you hold it in hand. The box label is still an easy give a way tho
Yeah I saw pics of the boost on the new 350 reps and it's getting scarily close.

Haha I'm glad I got there at the right time and hopped right behind you. How did the rest of the release go after I left?
it went ok, about 6 more pairs after you so most left with something. I could've got a bronzine too but passed it on to my boy

just randomly thinking, and I dont think i've seen it discussed here. I wonder why the UBs have different soles on them compared to all the other boosts. I wonder if it has something to do with running. It would have avoided the issue with the sole for before the conti ones were put on. i know all boosts dont have the same soles my energy boosts and NMDs are different, but both seem like they can withstand alot more wear than those original UB ones.

Yeah, a collab w/ Kris Van Assche, they did a green one just like that too.

Both rank as the worst UBs to me.
I could see Carlton coppin them 
roll.gif

mystery greys in.. look 
smokin.gif

will post an on-foot pic at some point gotta head out tonight and tomorrow 

View media item 1896387
Idk. I'm thinking I like this more than the 3m. It's got just enough pop but not flashy like 3m. But I have those boxed up. Creams and these MG's/Irons are all I need right now. It's my 7th pair and I think I might chill for a while.
Picture looked good to me is why I posted it. Sorry about the dirty floor Mat

Back
Top Bottom