ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Found my size 9 
smile.gif

Adidas got lucky as **** with the Ultra Boost. what was supposed to be their GR high tech running shoe ended up being a hype phenomena.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you mad dude?

Btw If you think a company like Adidas is "lucky" then I'm sorry, you do not understand business.

These aren't gonna release, they're samples of the OG whites that are already out (the ones w/ the black sole).

The triple white that are dropping in the spring use the wave/gradient knit pattern.
oh man u kidding. im already waiting for the whites to restock, like the core blacks, at my mall (Houston Galleria)

they got grey wool they look great might go w them since its easier to keep clean. admittedly my core blacks are a bit on the boring side color wise
laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you mad dude?

Btw If you think a company like Adidas is "lucky" then I'm sorry, you do not understand business.
Don't think he meant it like that.
I get what he means. Who knew these would be so loved by so many.
Heck, I never knew I would fall in love with them.

Back
Top Bottom