ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i pulled the trigger on $235 for creams.
Thats fair if its shipped. only 30-40 over retail. Not bad at all given the demand of Creams .Getting shoes at retail is only a steal when the shoe value is hundreds of dollars over retail. Under 50 is a blip.

i just wanna get the 3ms for under retail in a size 12. still mad I missed the pair on jimmyjazz last week for like 160 with coupon code :smh:

Last edited:
After seeing both the MG and the wools in person, i am left pretty underwhelmed with both. Cant bring myself to wear either over my whites.

Currently on the hunt for some olives.

After seeing both the MG and the wools in person, i am left pretty underwhelmed with both. Cant bring myself to wear either over my whites.

Currently on the hunt for some olives.
Do the MG and wools look very identical?

I just picked up a wool.

That's why i ask lol

Do the MG and wools look very identical?

I just picked up a wool.

That's why i ask lol

They defintely look very different, the wools almost have a matte grey look in person, the mg are way darker.

I think im just not that into grey shoes.

Is there a large percentage of buyers using bots? just wondering
My comment wasn't saying that everyone should have a bot, but that bots would eat end clothing alive and no one would be able to cop. This is pretty much always the case for sites like END when the release is very limited. They will likely only have 1-2 FSR if I had to guess.

Thanks!! I was on the fence about the MG's but after getting them, they surprisingly look pretty nice. It looks to have the wool material but the primeknit color is what gives it that "wool" look.
I meant wools > MG

My comment wasn't saying that everyone should have a bot, but that bots would eat end clothing alive and no one would be able to cop. This is pretty much always the case for sites like END when the release is very limited. They will likely only have 1-2 FSR if I had to guess.
yea no worries. just that the thought came to me on how many people actually bot for sneakers!

I feel like i'm the only person out there who just can't get a comfy fit in the ultra boost. 

First purchase was a size 10 all white, it was too big and caused heal slippage/

Second purchase was size 9 cream, it fit perfect heel and toe wise, but the left shoe cage causes pressure on a bone I broke in the past, causing discomfort. Never had that issue with a shoe.

I just picked up a couple pairs of size 9.5 mystery grays and they have the same issue on where I had broken a bone. I know it's not Ultra Boosts fault that I previously broke my foot, but no other shoe has ever given me this issue. My 350's do not do this, and neither do the roommates 3/3 EQT.

Looks like ill be returning the MG's to adidas, still using the creams as my gym shoe and hoping itll somehow stretch out or something on the left shoe, maybe I should force stretch it or something.

Any advice? Anyone have similar experience? I just want to walk on some clouds.

Back
Top Bottom