ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MG came in from ADC today, size 9. Already have a pair if someone is looking for a 9 for retail let me know.

No way. Did not know that. So how can you tell if it's fake or not now.

Shiny heel-cup is the dead giveaway for reps..

Edit * I have some pics on my laptop that I can post later when I close up shop that has reps with boost dimples. :frown:

Last edited:

I feel like i'm the only person out there who just can't get a comfy fit in the ultra boost. 

First purchase was a size 10 all white, it was too big and caused heal slippage/

Second purchase was size 9 cream, it fit perfect heel and toe wise, but the left shoe cage causes pressure on a bone I broke in the past, causing discomfort. Never had that issue with a shoe.

I just picked up a couple pairs of size 9.5 mystery grays and they have the same issue on where I had broken a bone. I know it's not Ultra Boosts fault that I previously broke my foot, but no other shoe has ever given me this issue. My 350's do not do this, and neither do the roommates 3/3 EQT.

Looks like ill be returning the MG's to adidas, still using the creams as my gym shoe and hoping itll somehow stretch out or something on the left shoe, maybe I should force stretch it or something.

Any advice? Anyone have similar experience? I just want to walk on some clouds.
Nike used to steam flyknits in store. The process would soften and expand the knitting, then you would put them on and they would contract and form to your foot.

If you have a clothes steamer you can attempt to do it yourself.

http://runwitme.blogspot.com/2013/06/how-to-diy-steam-fit-your-nike-flyknit.html

I have also heard of people putting their shoes in their bathroom and turning the shower on hot full blast for a while. Maybe try that before you buy a clothes steamer. In the end the PK might be different so it may not work either way. 

I know right. Its pre cooked already
roll.gif
It's not cooked yet, but only a few can cook it.

Back
Top Bottom