ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, they better change the MG to UNLTD. Popping up everywhere
tongue.gif
they don't really appeal to me, but I have yet to see them in person

Patiently waiting for the 2016 triple whites refusing to pay rape ebay prices!
Those aren't the 2016 triple whites though.

Those are the unreleased samples of the og whites. They have the same SKU as the og whites (S77416)

The new 2016 triple whites have a new SKU & use the wave/gradient knit pattern on the toebox instead of the og knit pattern seen in the samples.

AQ5929 - FTWWHT/FTWWHT/FTWWHT (5/11/16)

FTWWHT = Footwear White, same color used on the J&Ds.

Last edited:

Patiently waiting for the 2016 triple whites refusing to pay rape ebay prices!
I don't believe that these are the 2016 all-whites.  Think these are just samples.  Pretty sure that the 2016's are going to have the PK in the wave-gradient pattern unfortunately.

these sns prob wont go below $300 shipped right? i feel like if i wait any longer i wont be able to get them for that much lol 

damn yeah had  a 10 in cart. The nmd's were gone in 20 seconds. All mine added at 11:00:05 and all failed to complete ccheck out

Seems like Shopify sites are an immediate L for manual.

It isn't cart jacking when people have already checked out the moment it dropped.

I really do hate the current state of the shoe game. Wish sites would figure out how to completely eviscerate bots. You shouldn't have to pay to pay for shoes.

Last edited:
i think justdons site had some trick to where you couldnt check out as quick with the shoes if they were in your cart before the release.
real question is if nicekicks cares that the site was backdoored?

I love the SNS one

Those are the unreleased samples of the og whites. They have the same SKU as the og whites (S77416)

The new 2016 triple whites have a new SKU & use the wave/gradient knit pattern on the toebox instead of the og knit pattern seen in the samples.

Can you clarify what these attached are? Someone has them in a FB group.

View media item 1900209View media item 1900210

I love the SNS one

Can you clarify what these attached are? Someone has them in a FB group.
Those are the 2016 triple whites but I believe only the GS versions have released so far.

Back
Top Bottom