ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea right now gas is dirt cheap. Might buy some to flip later
laugh.gif

i finally was able to rock my black gradient customs. Totally love em

I think a big part of the reason the ones I posted work so well is the color blocking, the way the white cage & heelcup continue into the sole. I also think the white outsole make a subtle but important difference there too. Wonder how well it'd work to just paint the edges of the outsole white...

I think a big part of the reason the ones I posted work so well is the color blocking, the way the white cage & heelcup continue into the sole. I also think the white outsole make a subtle but important difference there too. Wonder how well it'd work to just paint the edges of the outsole white...
I think the shoe will still look good if I left the outsole black. painting it barely is gonna look off. I'll post pics when I get them done. just not decided if I want to go with white or metallic colors. 

lol buying gas is a lose-lose situation right now. My friend bought stock and it plummeted so much, he lost some serious cash. Unless you wanna buy a barrel just for your snow plower lol 

I think the shoe will still look good if I left the outsole black. painting it barely is gonna look off. I'll post pics when I get them done. just not decided if I want to go with white or metallic colors. 
I personally wouldn't go w/ metallic but they're your kicks, you do you! Curious to see how they turn out.

I have a pair of the og whites that I've worn a lot and the boost on one of them is starting to turn orange in the creases of the boost, not the typical yellowing seen from normal wear & tear and it's weirdly only happening on one of the shoes.

I was thinking of dyeing the upper black similar to what you did, which would theoretically be really close to the concept I posted.

BUT I was also thinking of using them to do the reverse of the concept I posted to cover up the orange-ing boost. White upper w/ black cage, black heel tab & black midsole. Since they're pretty much at beater status anyway, and I've got 2 DS pairs on deck, might as well play around.

I personally wouldn't go w/ metallic but they're your kicks, you do you! Curious to see how they turn out.

I have a pair of the og whites that I've worn a lot and the boost on one of them is starting to turn orange in the creases of the boost, not the typical yellowing seen from normal wear & tear and it's weirdly only happening on one of the shoes.

View media item 1901354
View media item 1901355

I was thinking of dyeing the upper black similar to what you did, which would theoretically be really close to the concept I posted.

BUT I was also thinking of using them to do the reverse of the concept I posted to cover up the orange-ing boost. White upper w/ black cage, black heel tab & black midsole. Since they're pretty much at beater status anyway, and I've got 2 DS pairs on deck, might as well play around.

I think you're right about the metallic..im not sure how they're going to turn out on plastic. It might look dull and not shiny like how i want them to turn out. I might do white but might have a hard time doing the ultra boost logo on the heelcup so i might white them out and them paint them again with black after im done with the process then get some white 3m laces to do a "hypebeast with cage/black 3m/coreblack/sns" mashup

Your reverse concept sounds good as well. Check sneakerheadinthebay on youtube for tutorials on how to paint the midsole boost. Havent heard anybody doing a custom on their UBs so that will really pop out and turn heads.

damn. Did you use to clean them a lot, wiping them down with a wipe or wet towel? I'm curious if that makes them yellow faster

damn. Did you use to clean them a lot, wiping them down with a wipe or wet towel? I'm curious if that makes them yellow faster
I did the washing machine method on them twice. Used a wet cloth or paper towel to wipe down the midsoles a few times, sometimes with soap, other times not.

But if it were due to cleaning I'd think it would be happening to the left shoe as well. But it's just happening on the right, and it's across the entire outsole.

Check your local champs outlet. I picked up OG Black/Purple UB for $129 this week. They also has Solar Reds for $99

They had a handful of sizes not a FSR or anything.
Congrats, man that's  a great deal. I wish I could find a deal like that for Black/Purples, doubtful out here in LA. If anyone comes across that let PM me please. 

these ebay sellers on 3ms are hilarious. offered a local dude $200 cash meet up cause his BIN auction for $230 has been sitting for weeks and he said no $230 meet up. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Finally had to unDS (yesterday and today)...  And now I can't get enough UB's.  It's been a somewhat costly month since finally making the discovery.

Those creams are really dope! Just wished they make it more widely available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom