ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So many UB colorways i want its tough to hold off when youre trying to save.

If i could get the creams id jump though

Thirst for creams are higher than ever before. I need another one.

Last edited:
Got my core blacks from RRS. Man theyre nice and cant beat $128. Then later this week ill black out the boost. My guy said Im tryin to have poor man yeezys. I just love all black shoes. What you guys think? Am I just a poor hypebeast or what? lol

The cage is stayin on btw

Last edited:
Got my core blacks from RRS. Man theyre nice and cant beat $128. Then later this week ill black out the boost. My guy said Im tryin to have poor man yeezys. I just love all black shoes. What you guys think? Am I just a poor hypebeast or what? lol
you are what you think you are man, do what you like, and remember to show your blacked out boosts when you're done with em 

The cage is stayin on btw
Lol who cares?

CNY's seem to be the rarest UB's released from adidas, maybe even less pairs than HB and SNS.  Not the most popular CW though.

Last edited:
Cant hate on SL since I have copped a few from his tweet.  I have copped a few from here too... 

I'm starting to feel like I'm too old for this. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom