ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TY good sir, repped. Starting this custom as soon as it comes in from Packer. Cue the Bart Scott "cant wait!"
FYI - Based on my research for wanting to black out a pair of UB soles, this seems to be the best method so far as far as durability and looks are concerned. I've heard of people using Angelus paint or whatever but they typically say it chips and peels pretty quickly after wear.

TY good sir, repped. Starting this custom as soon as it comes in from Packer. Cue the Bart Scott "cant wait!"
FYI - Based on my research for wanting to black out a pair of UB soles, this seems to be the best method so far as far as durability and looks are concerned. I've heard of people using Angelus paint or whatever but they typically say it chips and peels pretty quickly after wear.

my buddy dyed his boost black first with 2 sessions (1 each day) of black dye, then painted over it with black angelus paint on the 3rd day. he's been wearing em to the gym and out almost every day for about 3 weeks now and hasn't seen any cracking or chipping or anything on his.

my buddy dyed his boost black first with 2 sessions (1 each day) of black dye, then painted over it with black angelus paint on the 3rd day. he's been wearing em to the gym and out almost every day for about 3 weeks now and hasn't seen any cracking or chipping or anything on his.
Yep, same process I'm using. Prep, dye, paint, matte finish. Thx fellas. Truly appreciated and repped. 

Last edited:
Plasti dip you can peel off when you're tired of the blackout boost... 
laugh.gif
  Actually not sure when it comes to this application but Plasti dip in general you can lol

Anyone has problem with loading ADC captcha? How to fix it? Thanks.
I had that problem recently and was told by CS that it means that size/cw is sold out.  Happened when I ordered my MGs, but I kept refreshing the site and the captcha box reappeared after a while.

Damn that easy huh? They have anything else good in stock?
It was kind of odd. Solar reds, and Wools. Blue ST. Not much more worth discussing. BUT, none of them were on display, all in the back..which is good to know for future hunts. 

I was too but copped anyway and now I've been wearing them pretty much non-stop since trying them on.
Likewise (on the fence)..didn't like the color of the heel cup and 'sockliner'..but copped today due to the fact I LOVE the color of the PK. Hope I feel about them how you've described in the past few days. You also aren't the only one who has said they get more compliments than other cw's. Appreciate the opinions, even though my wallet doesn't. 

Back
Top Bottom