ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
havent been here in a while since the whole creams thing

someone care to update me on that? how has getting that CW been since a month or so ago
Very difficult. Small boutique drops/restocks here and there but they sell out instantly.

NMD restock soon on ADC? They keep tweeting about signing up. (Not like I've ever gotten an email about drops)
roll.gif
Well the yellow prime knit NMD are dropping this saturday feb 20th right or was it the 27th...
20th.

Feeling a little salty I jumped on the 3M restock on amazon and JJ had one today for a steal. Either way I'm safe to say my first pair of UB will be arriving next week

Copped the Mystery Grey at the Adidas Store at Tysons Corner and the Triple Whites at the FNL. Both with the military. I was hoping they'd have the creams!!

Still need to double back for the grey wools.

Something like this that I whipped up would've been way better!
This is how the cage should be on the grey wools.

That Mocha colorway should have been on a OG primeknit not waves
frown.gif

Where's the gum bottom Adidas, you put it on the nicekicks nmd but not these?

Last edited:
Been considering of buying a pair, anybody knows the right sites to check out? I'm going TTS with the Ultra Boost, Footlocker & Finishline don't offer no promotions which is a bummer.

Those triple white samples were going to be an all white colorway for women

according to the sample tag

Currently a pair sits on ebay with a starting bid of $749.99 and BIN $1,000
mean.gif

Last edited:
Those triple white samples were going to be an all white colorway for women

according to the sample tag

View media item 1911393

Currently a pair sits on ebay with a starting bid of $749.99 and BIN $1,000:smh:

That's strange because the pair pakho showed me pics of had the same SKU as the men's not the women's. They must have done samples for both.

Last edited:
Put up a pic of my creams on IG... apparently the creams are still f&f, worth $700 and designed by kanye. LOL 
roll.gif
 some ppl out there man

Last edited:
Random question but how long does it usually take for adidas to process a return? Initiated a return beginning of January and they received it 1/14.

Back
Top Bottom