ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Straps are terrible on those but for yeezys cats are ready to kill each other :lol:

Can't get in at all lol.
Got the homepage to load once, NMD wasn't on the new arrivals of the home page so when I went to search it, crashed again. 
roll.gif

I only have one pair (OG). Wearing those until the Boost pellets fall off or cream restocks or I can get the SNS for retail. Lol

Last edited:
I only have 11 different colorways, some I've doubled
Which did you double/triple up on?  And what is the purpose of the other pairs?  (I stocked up on grey wools.)

I tripled up on the whites, mainly because when they first restocked on ADC a while back I snuck by with 2 pairs at 30% off & was then seeing a bunch of people w/ orders like mine getting cancelled or having the wrong colorway sent to them, so as a precaution I grabbed another pair from the local adidas store when they got them in (also at 30% off) so I ended up w/ three pairs when ADC came through.

Doubled up on both colorways of the Kolors as well as the Chalks. I actually have a third pair of the white/green Kolor but they're a too big (bought 9.5 & 10.5 because they didn't make a 10). They're one of the few pairs I paid retail on & from EU so they had customs fees, OOPing would seem like reselling to the buyer.

Purpose of the extra pairs is that I'm gonna thrash the pairs I have so it'll be nice to break out some brand new ones down the line when I feel like it. It's also nice to know I can actually wear & enjoy a white pair of sneakers without worrying about getting them dirty. The Kolors won't ever be restocking and are two of my favorite colorways so far so I jumped at the chance double up in my size when they hit discount on Black Friday.

Washing machine method won't magically keep your UBs clean forever, eventually they'll be beaters unless you don't wear them often. I wear UBs almost every day now.

are these true to size or should i size down ?

I'm sure this question has been asked and i know I'm late to the party but I've been feeling the white pair 

I went TTS on my Core Black's and they're really tight around my heel and on top of my foot. I swear my toes start to go numb after a while :frown:

I went TTS on my Core Black's and they're really tight around my heel and on top of my foot. I swear my toes start to go numb after a while :frown:
I'm TTS because there's no 13.5.

Initially it was really tight but loosens up a bit, now it fits ok but still snug.

Whites - 3x
Core Black
Wool Core Black
Wool Grey
White/green Kolor - 3x
Grey/orange Kolor - 2x
Chalks - 2x
SNS
Iron/MG
3M

Pretty soon my beater pair of whites will become a custom so I'll only technically have 2 of those left haha.

Back
Top Bottom