ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finished the customs that I've done from black gradients to core blacks to this. A mashup of core blacks,3ms(have 3m/GITD laces on), hypebeast/SNS. Could look better if it had the OG primeknit pattern.
If possible, post the whole transformation from beginning to end. Would be cool to see.

After wearing my grey wools and 3M numerous times, I've accepted that the non-continentals have much more grip...so far.

Anyone feel the same?

Last edited:
Im just curious, how many pairs of UB do you guys have in your collection?
Just 5 so far (since January) - 3M, OG black/purple, grey wool, mystery grey, and whites. 

I'm on the lookout for creams and navy. Not much else appeals to me other than the SNS, which they didn't even make in my size. I guess I'd take the burgs and olives too, but I don't think I can get them at this point.

If possible, post the whole transformation from beginning to end. Would be cool to see.
n

Its pretty easy and no experience required(this was my 2nd blackout project) its easy as doing a coloring book. I had some extra Angelus Flat Black paint which i used. do a ratio of 50% paint, 50% water to lessen the stiffening of the primeknit and to prevent bleeding of paint. stuff the inside of the shoe to make painting easier. Apply paint(I did 2 coats) and blowdry between each coating(use hottest setting). touch up if needed and you'll be ready to rock em right away. 

Nicely done and they turned out great. I personally wouldn't go through all that just because i wouldn't want to deal with the constant touch ups bt kudos to you. I hope this inspires a new wave of unique customs done at home by other NTers

Son: Dad, you were right, after wearing my grey pair for the day, they were possibly the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

Me: more comfortable than the vans you and your friends love to wear?

Son: those are like walking on concrete without shoes.

Me: more comfortable than the flyknit racers I got for you?

Son: way more comfortable. Those feel wobbly to me.

Me:

View media item 1912910

Son: Dad, you were right, after wearing my grey pair for the day, they were possibly the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

Me: more comfortable than the vans you and your friends love to wear?

Son: those are like walking on concrete without shoes.

Me: more comfortable than the flyknit racers I got for you?

Son: way more comfortable. Those feel wobbly to me.

Me:
So are you ready to buy your son 10 pairs? Lol.

So are you ready to buy your son 10 pairs? Lol.

the good thing is its a little harder finding his size. I have to get a womens for him. But I will only cop his size on discount. Copped his for $130. He's got his on on the volts. That might be next.

On the hunt for OG Purps for him.

^Basically WW's with a white cage

Looks better imho.

I got MGs from villa today (picked up a few pkgs from the US) love them.

Need creams, haven't caught up missed about 5days worth of the thread. Did I miss out on any restocks where there was a possibility of grabbing a pair?

these kids don't really look at shoes like that, yet. he's in 4th grade. They care about iPhones and iPads, and Minecraft.

But i do notice they love them some Under Armour shoes though, because of Curry. I do give his friends a hard time when they wear them. They don't even care about JOrdans! If I posted my sons Jordans, it would make some adults look bad here. But he doesn't even care about them! Hurts my soul a little bit

Last edited:
these kids don't really look at shoes like that, yet. he's in 4th grade. They care about iPhones and iPads, and Minecraft.

But i do notice they love them some Under Armour shoes though, because of Curry. I do give his friends a hard time when they wear them. They don't even care about JOrdans! If I posted my sons Jordans, it would make some adults look bad here. But he doesn't even care about them! Hurts my soul a little bit
That's true I guess I forget how big an influence what the players wore actually had on what I wanted to wear back then.

i cruise through school and coach his teams, and everywhere i look, its UA, KD's, Lebrons, and Kobes. Kind of reminisce about the good ole days for me. There was only the GOAT. Everything else didn't matter.

Unfortunately, my Mom was copping me that "everything else didn't matter" stuff because of funds.

Thats why i splurge on the kiddos. So when they don't immediately worship some shoes I buy for them, it hurts a little!

Post it... I wanna see

Back
Top Bottom