ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whites should be here tomorrow. Feature with amazing delivery speed, from Las Vegas to the UK in 3 days. 
pimp.gif

Ah! Sorry, because you were talking about Size? which I thought the 10 you meant was a UK10 because they use UK sizing on their web. Haha, sorry about that! Hope you find one.
Ah no worries mate. I bought the UK 9.5 from Size? anyway ... just to be sure. I think I'm a 9.75 in these...
embarassed.gif

If anyone is in Vegas the new Shoe Palace has creams on shelves. I will take an 8 if you're feeling generous.

just a heads up, theres at least 3, maybe more, Shoe Palaces on the Vegas strip now. I dont know how they get away with that many stores in one small area, i dont care if it is Vegas :lol:

*edit, just saw you said "new". I just dont know which one that is haha

Last edited:
Really still want the 3M's, but getting a pair shipped to the UK at a reasonable price just hasn't happened yet.

No way. Racers fit way smaller to me. I go 11 with racers and 10.5 with UB's, with the occasional 11 tossed in. Racers are much more narrow than UB's.

wow, multiple people sizing .5 up from racers huh? Thats very surprising. I would be swimming in UB's if I did that. I have 10+ pairs of both.

I felt like I would rip right through the racer if I went TTS.

After searching the thread, it seems like the consensus is size up +0.5 from TTS for UB, and size down -0.5 from TTS for 350s.  So by that logic, your 350 size would be -1 from UB.   

My TTS is 9.5, UB 9, 350 ???.  Yes, my foot is weird.  Sizing down to an 8 for 350 seems risky.  

After searching the thread, it seems like the consensus is size up +0.5 from TTS for UB, and size down -0.5 from TTS for 350s.  So by that logic, your 350 size would be -1 from UB.   

My TTS is 9.5, UB 9, 350 ???.  Yes, my foot is weird.  Sizing down to an 8 for 350 seems risky.  
For me, it was .5 size up from TTS for UB and Yeezy 350s were TTS

Back
Top Bottom