ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok thanks guys, useful.

Like others in Europe, struggling to find these available at a decent price / shipping anyway.

Now that the market has given us several options, what's your favorite aftermarket laces (and sizes)?

Guys, having established that the Silver Ltds come up a little small, as the 3Ms are classified as 'Ltd' also, do these come up small as well?

Not sure if similar fabric / structure is being used on them. 

If not, and while I'm asking, are the Silver Ltds the only UB release to date that size notably different?

I've basically calibrated my sizing off Silver Ltds, as these were my first pair.

I have Silver LTDs & 3ms plus other wool and non-wool Ultras. Honestly for me only the Silver LTDs are noticeably smaller. I was expecting 3ms to be small too due to the metallic weave but they fit fine no tighter at all. I'm 9.5 tts have not .5 sized up on any of my Ultras. My Silver LTDs on the otherhand can only comfortably be worn with the insoles removed first.

I dunno but all my LTDs and Ms fit the same. I mean there is a tolerance (not sure the exact measurements) for any given size to be off a little. I have the silver LTDs and they fit the same as the Core blacks, etc.

You should be fine with the same size throughout all the UBs.

Only size I had to get different were the EQTs (.5 sz down from UB).

Debating on the Palace boost in the Turq colorway.  Found them somewhere for like $100.  My mind says thats an amazing deal for a boost shoe.  Just dont know if I will get much wear out of the CW

I have a 9.5 3m, 9.5 mg, and 10 core black. My 3m are a little more snug than my mg, but had a 10 in the 3m and felt a bit bigger than my 10 core black, so everything may be on a pair by pair basis, though none of it major enough to justify changing your size.

smokin.gif
 +1

So I got my father-in-law in on Ultra Boosts, ordered him some Core Blacks and his feet are too wide for them.

I know they're :x to all of us, but would the ST fit him better? Still have the boost sole, so same comfort really.

So I got my father-in-law in on Ultra Boosts, ordered him some Core Blacks and his feet are too wide for them.

I know they're
sick.gif
to all of us, but would the ST fit him better? Still have the boost sole, so same comfort really.
I dont know how STs fit but NMDs might be a better fit than UB 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
1-Year Later, The Impact of Adidas Ultra Boost. Interview With Designer Ben Herath

http://www.nicekicks.com/1-year-later-the-impact-of-the-adidas-ultra-boost/
The problem when they 1st released was the colorways sucked. Only the OG black/purps looked good but I've always felt that $180 was too much for them. Thought they would go on sale but they never did. Saw them once at outlets for 180 and I lol'd. Also questioned the durability of the boost cuz they look like styrofoam.

Anywhere else to get NMDs at this point aside from eBay or grailed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom