ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks guys for your help.  This thread seems to be a lot friendlier than the Yeezy thread lol.  I'll try tts first.

I go 0.5 up as I find tts is too tight.  Definitely depends on how narrow your feet are.  If possible you can order both tts and .5 up to compare which fit you like better and just return the other pair. 

FAM PM me if you are interested in sizes DS 7-8.5 in the OG' colorway. Only want to trade for UB in a size 10.

Cooked on some PB's, feel like this will lessen the need for blacked out boost as soon. 

Creams come in the mail today... :smokin

Along with a box full of my kicks from storage that I left behind when I moved. It's like Christmas in February :rofl:

Creams come in the mail today...
smokin.gif
had to...

It also charged my credit card so that is good

Only if you received shipping confirmation to be legit. Had order confirmation for the creams on ADC and still received cancellation email... they give you a free $25 gift card code though.
For what reason did they cancel your order?

Well after continuing my undefeated L streak on yeezys this morning, I'm back to this much more comfortable thread. As bad as Adidas has done me on all these yeezy releases I feel like they owe me some creams.

Well i placed my order like 2 min after they released so I wouldnt be worried about that.  The only thing I am worried about is order being cancelled due to billing address discrepency
Nothing is safe until you get shipping confirm though.

Well after continuing my undefeated L streak on yeezys this morning, I'm back to this much more comfortable thread. As bad as Adidas has done me on all these yeezy releases I feel like they owe me some creams.
I got lucky on the PB's again, makes for my third PB and I got a pair of tans too. Told my roommate i'd give it to him but now I really wanna do some combo trade for either some turtledoves or 750's! I have no desire to wear my tan yeezys when I own the creams honestly. What do you guys think I should do?

I got lucky on the PB's again, makes for my third PB and I got a pair of tans too. Told my roommate i'd give it to him but now I really wanna do some combo trade for either some turtledoves or 750's! I have no desire to wear my tan yeezys when I own the creams honestly. What do you guys think I should do?
poor roomate 

Thanks for rubbing it in. :tongue:

As for the OTs, you should sell em. I'd be hesitant to trade these days. The fakes are getting quite good. I'd imagine DS TDs that aren't fakes are pretty rare these days.

Thanks for rubbing it in. :tongue:

As for the OTs, you should sell em. I'd be hesitant to trade these days. The fakes are getting quite good. I'd imagine DS TDs that aren't fakes are pretty rare these days.
Luckily I live very close to Sole Supremacy, So i'm able to go in locally and check everything out before any kind of trade.

Yea the TD's would worry me, if I ever saw a pair in the wild I would immediately think fake too :\. 750's are cool, but it's been getting hot already in cali idkkk.

This was me at ADC this morning... 
frown.gif

Luckily I live very close to Sole Supremacy, So i'm able to go in locally and check everything out before any kind of trade.

Yea the TD's would worry me, if I ever saw a pair in the wild I would immediately think fake too :\. 750's are cool, but it's been getting hot already in cali idkkk.
Cool man, I live like 10 mins away from Sole Supremacy. They are cool dudes and you can almost guarantee what they have is 100% real. However, they are a little low-ball at times which is understandable since they are running a business.

I say quintuple up on the resell and use that towards some creams. I know the owner is starting to have a fond taste in UBs so maybe he can point you in the right direction to some creams.

Back
Top Bottom