ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

And the market for these are pretty insane, anyone tried this on yet? how are they comfort wise? comparable to the ultra boosts?
Tried getting my size in the Nicekicks and didn't get it. Can't say I know but I heard the lack of insane makes it really comfortable because you're literally stepping on boost.

And the market for these are pretty insane, anyone tried this on yet? how are they comfort wise? comparable to the ultra boosts?

I picked up a pair of gold camo today and didn't think they were as comfortable as UB. The primeknit run bit big too so I'd size down a half size if you're in the market.. I'm trying to trade or size swap locally at this point. Don't see myself even trying on releases moving forward.

I like how u call them gold camo when everyone calling em the bananas + watermelons (nicekicks)
I picked up a pair of gold camo today and didn't think they were as comfortable as UB. The primeknit run bit big too so I'd size down a half size if you're in the market.. I'm trying to trade or size swap locally at this point. Don't see myself even trying on releases moving forward.

I like how u call them gold camo when everyone calling em the bananas + watermelons (nicekicks)

The pattern on the inside of the shoe was way cooler than the outside. It's too bad they didn't reverse the pattern. Inside looks a lot more like digi camo.

How is the comfort between NMDs and UBs?
UB feels snug while NMD is a little bit loose because it doesnt have an insole and softer materials. Comfort wise I say UB is still more comfy but NMD feels better when you wear it longer because its loose.

Not sure if answered previously, anyone tried both M and W UB? If so, safe to say both fit the same especially width for size Men 8 and Women 9? I've only got the W pair and it fit snuggly well!

Not sure if answered previously, anyone tried both M and W UB? If so, safe to say both fit the same especially width for size Men 8 and Women 9? I've only got the W pair and it fit snuggly well!
Yea there's no difference between women and mens UB if you size accordingly. A mens 8 and a Womens 9 should fit the same although a few people have said it's slightly tighter width wise on the W pair but most people say there's no noticeable difference.

How is the comfort between NMDs and UBs?

I had the NMD'S before the UB. When I tried the UB on, i was wearing the NMD and was able to do a solid comparison...UB are more comfortable, by far. Now the NMD is definitely comfy but the UB has more curvature built into the shoe where as the NMD is just a flat platform of Boost.

Also, i think that the cage and tighter knit on the PK material of the UB makes the shoe feel more secure.

Style and asthetic wise, the NMD wins. But technically and struturally, the UB is mlre solid/sound.

Enjoy both though!!

I had the NMD'S before the UB. When I tried the UB on, i was wearing the NMD and was able to do a solid comparison...UB are more comfortable, by far. Now the NMD is definitely comfy but the UB has more curvature built into the shoe where as the NMD is just a flat platform of Boost.

Also, i think that the cage and tighter knit on the PK material of the UB makes the shoe feel more secure.

Style and asthetic wise, the NMD wins. But technically and struturally, the UB is mlre solid/sound.

Enjoy both though!!
Love the curve up at the toebox. UB looks good

Last edited:
Has the Cream/Chalk color ever restocked? I read that those were originally only intended for friends and family. 

Those pairs are so clean and it has the Continental soles. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Waiting on pics of the rumored blacked out UB's before I decide to blackout my core blacks. Can anybody in this thread that already did so tell me how their paint is holding up?

Back
Top Bottom