ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

36 would be way too short for me, I don't like leaving my laces untied though and actually tying up 36" laces on the UB would constrict the cage more than I prefer.

The UB laces that RLS sells are 42" long
So UB laces are actually 42?  Good to know...  I tend to go back and forth between tied and untied.  
laugh.gif
  36 is probably perfect for untied setup...  

anyone have that picture of the MG's with the 36" rope laces?  thinking of pulling the trigger for my Core blacks

Last edited:
So UB laces are actually 42?  Good to know...  I tend to go back and forth between tied and untied.  
laugh.gif
  36 is probably perfect for untied setup...  
I've never actually measured the stock UB lace length before but I'm going to in a few minutes.

I have some 48" laces in some of mine that are just slightly longer than I'd prefer but they still work.

I've never actually measured the stock UB lace length before but I'm going to in a few minutes.

I have some 48" laces in some of mine that are just slightly longer than I'd prefer but they still work.
Yeah Im not sure how long my rope 3ms are but its longer than UB stock ones.  Used it with Asics before...  LOL  My guess is they probably 50+ lol

I was hoping to get my MG' today... ordered from packer shoes. Mailman called and said he can't deliver due to this...

Hoping someone can go to the post office and pick em up for me.

Yeah Im not sure how long my rope 3ms are but its longer than UB stock ones.  Used it with Asics before...  LOL  My guess is they probably 50+ lol
Yeah a while back I got some white neoprene-esque laces that I now have in my white/green Kolors but they were way too long so I cut them myself and left the ends raw. Since they're more a jersey/neoprene fabric it actually looks pretty dope and the ends don't really fray. Only downside is that if I ever take the laces out I won't be able to put them back in.

Also, I just measured the laces from my wool core blacks and they're actually 39" long.

Yeah a while back I got some white neoprene-esque laces that I now have in my white/green Kolors but they were way too long so I cut them myself and left the ends raw. Since they're more a jersey/neoprene fabric it actually looks pretty dope and the ends don't really fray. Only downside is that if I ever take the laces out I won't be able to put them back in.

Also, I just measured the laces from my wool core blacks and they're actually 39" long.
I might try and cut mine and see if I can use an anglet or something...  That shouldnt be too bad...

Well, right in between 36 and 42 Hahaha!

yes, Germany.

i can take a picture next time.

grey wool, black wool and another cw.

i live in a city, where they could sell Yeezys, nobody would care

Edit: forgot to quote

Last edited:
The weird thing is on the RLS site where they're selling UB laces they say

"EXACT same length as stock Ultra Boost shoe laces (42 inches)" - hmmm might have to measure a couple other pairs' laces.

Looks like they only have the white/black ones left but I actually prefer the thickness of their regular rope laces, they make the UB ones slightly thinner to fit through the eyelets better but as long as you flatten the aglets a little there isn't any issue lacing up the thicker rope laces in the UBs.

http://www.**************.com/product/ultra-boost-laces-42

yes, Germany.

i can take a picture next time.

grey wool, black wool and another cw.

i live in a city, where they could sell Yeezys, nobody would care
Once a month your city would have an influx of hypebeasts taking the train in from Berlin haha.

The weird thing is on the RLS site where they're selling UB laces they say

"EXACT same length as stock Ultra Boost shoe laces (42 inches)" - hmmm might have to measure a couple other pairs' laces.

Looks like they only have the white/black ones left but I actually prefer the thickness of their regular rope laces, they make the UB ones slightly thinner to fit through the eyelets better but as long as you flatten the aglets a little there isn't any issue lacing up the thicker rope laces in the UBs.

http://www.**************.com/product/ultra-boost-laces-42
White might go well with white UBs...  

So apparently there is zero consistency when it comes to stock UB lace lengths. Just measured a few more pairs.

white/green Kolors - whites were around 40", extra green were around 41"

Wool Grey - one lace was 41" the other 42.5"

White - about 41"

None of them had exactly the same length for both laces, all varied by about 1/4" at least.

So apparently there is zero consistency when it comes to stock UB lace lengths. Just measured a few more pairs.

white/green Kolors - whites were around 40", extra green were around 41"

Wool Grey - one lace was 41" the other 42.5"

White - about 41"

None of them had exactly the same length for both laces, all varied by about 1/4" at least.
WTF?!  Hahaha!  I guess its safe to say stick with 42...  LOL

Until there's a wide release they're gonna keep selling out with the quickness.

So it looks like maybe there are some mesh NMDs dropping this weekend after all?
Maybe select boutiques?  I just started following those guys when they lowkey drop creams and mgs... That shop got some supreme stuff too.  Hahaha

Damn had to go up half a size on core blacks. I really don't like doing that. My true size 10 wool grey fits perfect but the cb size 10 felt super snug :frown:. Seems like the wool prime knit has more give? Can anyone chime in? 10.5 is cool but I love staying consistent with my shoe sizes. For what it's worth I'm also a 10.5 in flyknit racers, have to go up .5 on those too.

Last edited:
Damn had to go up half a size on core blacks. I really don't like doing that. My true size 10 wool grey fits perfect but the cb size 10 felt super snug
frown.gif
. Seems like the wool prime knit has more give? Can anyone chime in? 10.5 is cool but I love staying consistent with my shoe sizes. For what it's worth I'm also a 10.5 in flyknit racers, have to go up .5 on those too.
Yeah the wools generally fit looser than the non wool.

As long as they fit who cares what the box says?

Back
Top Bottom