ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we stop calling them the berry heel? One blog made that name up.

I'll be surprised if they ever release. Hope adidas doesn't waste our time with them cause they're wack.
what would u call them?

anyway they are better than the boring plain black and white wood woods imo

I'm with glassankles seems as though them wood woods are hyped cause they are collab nothing special imo to each his own

Last edited:
Can we stop calling them the berry heel? One blog made that name up.

I'll be surprised if they ever release. Hope adidas doesn't waste our time with them cause they're wack.
what would u call them?
anyway they are better than the boring plain black and white wood woods imo

I'm not gonna give em any name cause like I said, I'll be surprised if they ever even drop.

If you paid attention you'd know we see samples posted here constantly that never end up seeing the light of day. The blog(s) that posted about em definitely found out about them through NT so the fact that they were written about means nothing.

Dunno if you've noticed but simple, clean colorways are extremely popular. They aren't hyped as much as they are limited which is rather annoying.

I'm with glassankles seems as though them wood woods are hyped cause they are collab nothing special imo to each his own
This true. 

I have like 8 pair of UB so these would be icing on the cake, but they really are not that special.

I could easily sell my NMD Key City or Oreo to cover the resell, but I don't want them that bad.

My god dude. All your posts are about "when are berries dropping?" "What's the next release?" Youre like Donnie from the big lebowski. You wonder into a conversation like a child...this thread is a great resource. Put in the work and find out for yourself.

Last edited:

They're never gonna make a colorway that everyone loves. Taste doesn't work that way.
I'd actually think "boring black and white" is as close to as we're gonna get to a colorway "everyone" loves.
Preaching to the choir man, I'm salty as hell at striking out so far. Got a lot to do today so I'm basically giving up.
after striking site after site on these limited releases IDK if i can keep going through it lol....nothing like carting or loading up and its instantly OOS 

Preaching to the choir man, I'm salty as hell at striking out so far. Got a lot to do today so I'm basically giving up.

Yeah I'm a wrap. UNDFTD SM plug never hit me back, striking out all over the place online. Just sitting on my couch watching football figured I'd try to cop. Odds are stacked against us manual guys these days. Welp

Yeah I'm a wrap. UNDFTD SM plug never hit me back, striking out all over the place online. Just sitting on my couch watching football figured I'd try to cop. Odds are stacked against us manual guys these days. Welp
Agreed on the manual comment.  Altho if you try hard enough, you could still get lucky.  I have tried 100s of sites/releases for Yeezys/other limited releases, and I got lucky for this past PB release.  There is hope!

Yeah my dude at undefeated never hit me back either but it was a long shot, he's a designer there not on the retail side of things.

Agreed on the manual comment.  Altho if you try hard enough, you could still get lucky.  I have tried 100s of sites/releases for Yeezys/other limited releases, and I got lucky for this past PB release.  There is hope!

Yeezys are way easier to cop than these limited collabs

Back
Top Bottom