ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So these cageless ub , are coming out summer time ? , they kinda look like the flyknit 3.0 i think , but with the boost tech of course

Cageless UB's look interesting... Anybody have any experience with GOAT app? First time buying from them last night for the WW's and the whole process seems a little funky.

Cageless UB's look interesting... Anybody have any experience with GOAT app? First time buying from them last night for the WW's and the whole process seems a little funky.
I sold once on there, but that about it, i never bought, it legit tho 

i know all the hate in the world thats said right now about the cageless UBs wont matter, but I love them, and hope I can get them all besides maybe red :lol:

i know all the hate in the world thats said right now about the cageless UBs wont matter, but I love them, and hope I can get them all besides maybe red :lol:

I'm not a fan but I'm glad they're coming out, will distract people from the other colorways I do want.

There were more pics of the actual shoes posted a while back but I can't search through all the pics right now.

I'm not a fan but I'm glad they're coming out, will distract people from the other colorways I do want.

There were more pics of the actual shoes posted a while back but I can't search through all the pics right now.

yeap i remember seeing them and liking them then too. when I first saw the grey NMDs drop I thought thats was those hah

Last edited:
has anywhere been selling mystery greys under retail?

I didn't think much of them at first but they are looking nice now.

So I got my size 11 MG's today and so far they are really comfortable but feel very tight on the top of my foot. I'm sure this is the #1 complaint for fit on this sneaker... but the toe box fits quite good I felt. I got size 11 because everyone told me get .5 size up from my racer size.. now technically my racers fit quite big. I'm wondering if I should get 11.5 for the next pair of UB's. I've gone to many stores and nobody has them to try on it seems in Connecticut.

Any comments?

Back
Top Bottom